𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

She cries loudly and curls into a ball, he shakes his head and walks out of the room. She whimpers as she hears the door close loudly. She cries silently and goes under the bed sheets, covering herself with the covers tightly.

The next morning

Stella woke up to the bright sunlight reaching out of the blinds, she winces at the bright light and turns to face the other side. Levi isn't there... it was like he never even came to sleep in here. She sighs sadly as she recalls what happened yesterday night.

She thinks to herself, All I did was say that I didn't want to have s.εメ at the time. We already did it like 3 times in just 3 hours... Why did I have to get slapped from something I didn't want to do... It's so unfair.

She starts to tear up a bit but before the tears could fall down her face she sucked them back in and told herself not to cry, that it was just a one time thing. Maybe today he'll be nicer. She thinks to herself and slowly push the covers off of her body and gets out of bed.

She picks out the bedroom door and moans softly as she smells food being cooked. She happily exits the room, and slowly hops down the stairs. Seeing Levi around the corner just finishing cooking two fried eggs with pancakes and bacon. She squeals quietly and walks into the kitchen.

She points to the food "Is that for me baby?" She says excited to finally eat something. Levi stands in silence for a sec looking at her in confusion, he begins to chuckle and shakes his head. "No,no,no... this is MY food..."

He says and walks past her as she stands still in the same spot confused, Levi walks to the other side of the island and sits on a stool. "Hey... why didn't you make me any?" She turns to him and begins to pout, he shrugs and starts chopping down his food.

"B-but you usually make me food too? Why didn't you make me any this time..." She says in a pouty voice. Levi  sighs and continues to eat, with a full mouthful of food he says "If you want to eat that bad than make some for yourself... I mean the food is right there it isn't hard to cook up something. Stop acting like a brat" He says in annoyance and stuffs his mouth with some pancakes.

Stella opens her mouth wide at what Haka just said to her, she looks down at her feet and nods. "O-...Ok I'll make some food for myself..." She says as she starts to get sensitive from what he said. She contains her emotion and starts making some bacon for herself to eat.

9 mins later

Stella had finally finished making herself some food to eat, her belly started to rumble so she hurried around to where the stools were. She sits onto the stool that's right next to Levi . She sighs and begins to eat her food.

Levi  sighs and gets up from his stool, walking over to the sink and putting his dirty dish and fork into it roughly.  He walks out of the kitchen in silence, disappearing from the sight of Stella eyes. She looks at him exit out of the room dramatically and sighs sadly. Thinking to herself, Why'd he just exit like that... I didn't even- I didn't even do anything wrong!...

Stella says in her head loudly and sighs sadly, sniffling slightly and wiping her nose. She holds back her emotion side not wanting to be called a baby or a brat again and continues to eat her food, alone and in silence...

10 mins later

Stella was finally done with her breakfast, she jumps out of her sit and walks over to the sink. Swiftly washing all the dishes including her own, and including Levi's .

She begins to walk over to the living room and sees Levi  laying down and watching a Netflix show, she happily collapses onto him and cuddles on his chest. "... Ehhh let's not..." She tilts her head and looks up at him. "Why not?" She asks confusingly.

"I'm trying to watch something." He responds ina cold tone. She makes an O with her mouth and slowly slides off of him, sitting back up and going to the other side of the couch. She stares at him for a while, still confusing on why he's acting more oddly than usual.

Stella was known to be a crybaby, anytime anyone would yell at her the emotions just came out. The tears were very visible and when people notice those tears they get annoyed. It's not even something to cry about... Gosh such a crybaby... Why are you crying?... She always tries to contain the emotion but it was so hard to do so. And this little act Levi was putting on was deeply hurting her feelings, she obviously didn't want to cry over someone not making her breakfast or not wanting to cuddle. But she was just wondering why he was action so cold. That's why she was emotional...

She starts to breath slightly heavier and looks away from the TV so he won't notice her teary eyes. She blinks repeatedly and looks back at the TV. After a few minutes Levi  got bored and turned off the TV, leaving Stella to sit there by herself, she was about to call out to him but stops herself and sighs.

ArHer phone suddenly rings, she picks it up and the name appears. Carmen, her best friend since the 2nd grade. They are literally unbreakable, their bond is so strong. She answers the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey bae~" Carmen says playfully and laughs. Stella rolls her eyes and sighs.

"What is it?" She says in a mellow tone. Carmen frowns a bit.

"What's wrong?... Did something happen?" She says confusingly.

"No no... it's just that I think Levi's mad at me.." She says, Carmen  sighs and chuckles a bit.

"That man is always mad at you.. Istg he always has some stingy ass attitude" She says in annoyance and sighs.

"No he isn't... he just- he just doesn't like some of my habits... I was just being a nuisance so it's fine I'll make it up."

"Hmmm maybe we should go to the club?!" Carmen  says excitingly. "We haven't been in ages~ we have to go!" She claps loudly.

Stella groans and makes an uneasy face, "ehh i dunno... Levi  doesn't like me going to places like that anymore. He says that something bad might happen and he doesn't want me being touched up by another man..."

Carmen laughs loudly into the phone, "What!... *chuckles* don't let him control your life. He isn't your father is he?? Like goddamn... Just sneak out in the middle of the night and I'll pick you up... maybe around 2-3 am Ok?"

Stella makes a nervous smile and nods "... Uh ok ok I-...I'll do it!" She says happily

Carmen  and her giggle a bit and stop after a while, "But what if I get caught..." She says in a worried tone. Her stomach twists just thinking about it.

"Girl just be sneaky this one time, what's the worst that could happen" She scoffs.

Stella gulps and thinks about the worst scenarios that could happen. "A lot..."

"Haa just be outside by 2-3 am ok?" Carmen  sighs,

Stella  says yes and they both hang up.

12 hours later

Stella  was basically neglected by her boyfriend today, he didn't talk to her, touch her, cuddle her, comfort her, or even do his favorite thing... having s.εメ with her. She was struggling to keep her emotions in and decided that she was actually going to go with carmen to the club.

She pretended to sleep for a few hours, she quietly grabs her phone and checks the time. 12:46 She nods and slowly gets up and puts her legs onto the ground. Turning to see if Levi  woke up, seeing he didn't she slowly gets into the bathroom with her clubbing outfit and her makeup bag.

40 mins later

Stella  sighs softly and finally finishes her makeup look, she slips on her silky short slip on dress. She poses in front of the mirror and takes out her phone to take some pictures of her cute ass look. She looks for Carmen's  contact and presses Levi's instead of Carmen's  contact, without even noticing. Stella waits about 30 minutes, shes about to exit the bathroom door when Levi  barges in with a frowning face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: shit about to go down. I also relate with Stella because she cries when people yell at her which I also do