𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Stella  whimpers and nods her head quickly, "Y-Yes..." Levi  raises an eyebrow, "Yes what?". Y/N gasps and says "Y-...mmm Yes mAahh... master" She struggles to say and holds onto the front of his shirt as she secretively tries to rub her clit.

Levi glares at Stella's hand as she moves it closer to her clit, he swiftly grabs her wrist right before she could touch it. He then slows down his pace making Y/N's voice whine and cry loudly.

"M-master~~ more please..." She whines and squirms as she tries to get more pleasure. She attempts to bounce and move on his cock even more but fails to as Levi's hands are digging into her hips to keep them down.

"Behave." He says sternly while digging his nails further into her hips, she gasps and whimpers. She nod slowly, Levi let's go of the grip on her hips and leans back. Stella quivers and winces as she touches the bruises on her hips.

She bites her lip nervously and looks down at her lap sadly. "D-do we have to continue..." She says scarcely, "I...I don't like this anymore" She turns her head back to Haka.

He looks at her with a smile, Y/N already knows what that means. No. She frowns slightly and looks back down.

15 min later

Stella  was not enjoying this at all, her least favorite thing was cockwarming. It was never enjoyable for her.

Stella starts moving her hips again slowly. "H-haka... please~" She moan softly, he sighs and rolls his eyes at her. "Why can't you just be a good sub?? Hm? Why don't you behave?"

He says in an annoyed tone, She stops moving and looks down slowly regretting her actions. "But...but I just wanted..." She sits in silence for a minute "W-why are you being so mean..." He rolls his eyes and pushes her off his cock and onto the floor.

"Stop acting like that... It's not cute it's just annoying and irritating" He looks at her with an attitude, zips back up his pants and walks back up to his room.

She starts to tear up as she just watches her master get up and walk off frustrated at my actions. She whispers to herself, "sorry... for being an annoying sub..." She starts to cry silently and puts her clothes back on.

She curls into a ball and cries silently into her knees. After a few minutes of crying, she then wipes off her tears and sits on the couch in silence as she stares down at her lap.

She thinks to herself, Maybe I should apologize to Levi ... he was pretty mad at me. Or should I wait a bit for him to talk to me about it.

Stella made her decision, she got up slowly and walked upstairs. She knocked on there bedroom door waiting for an answer. "Levi ..." No answer.

She slowly opens the door and peaks in, she doesn't see Levi there. She fully goes inside the room and looks around confused. "Levi ?" She says a bit louder. She gets closer to the bathroom door and hears the shower on.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I lied about making him nice lmfao