𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

The week after the police visited Levi's house was hectic. Stella was interviewed by the police , checked by the doctors, worried over by friends, basically everyone knew. Stella had to stay in the hospital for a while because of how weak and badly her body was. All of it was scary and stressful. Levi has a police report on him right now and Stella's mother, Lauren, has pressed charges on Levi. And if your wondering what Levi's parents thought, we'll they didn't really think it was true. They basically blamed everything on Stella and said it was her fault and how she ruining Levi's life.

After all the time of waiting, Stella just wanted Levi, she wanted him by her side at all times. He was her protecter and she would kill for him. Stella is out the hospital now and she's going back to school. When she walked in everyone looked at her. Everyone whispering, people giving her looks. Stella felt uncomfortable about how people were looking at her. She basically looked around for Levi. Wondering where he was.

After a few periods, it was lunch time. Stella went to sit with her friends and notice that Levi was there. She didn't know what to do since he was required that he was supposed to be 500 feet away from her. She sat down anyways. Her whole friend group looked at her. They gave her a dirty look and went to sit somewhere else. Expect Carmen and Evan, her real friends. They gave her hugs and everything. Just being gentle though so they won't hurt her.

After lunch and after a few periods it was time to go home. She walked out of school and realized she doesn't have a ride since her and Levi  can't be with each other. Once you think about it, they aren't really broken up, her and Levi aren't really broken up, they still text every single day and it's all lovely texts about each other. She went to Evan so she can get a ride. "Hey Evan?" Stella said while looking up at him. "Yeah?" He looks down on her. "I need a ride, can you take me home please?" Stella said. "Of course." He says and opens her door. She hops in and looks over at Evan. He looks over at her and he leans in. She leans in as well and they start passionately making out.

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Evan ran his hands through Stella body and slide off her shirt and pants. He took off his boxers and shirt. He starts sucking on her nipple and massaging the right one. After he did that he did it to the other one. She was moaning all loud and stuff. He opens my legs and rubbed Stellas clit. Then he lined himself up and starting thrusting himself into Stella. She moaned in pleasure and told him to go faster. Her body was clapping against him as he was gripping on her ass and she was gripping onto his hair. Evan started going in and out of her harder and she was tearing up and moaning at the same time. Her legs started to twitch and his dick twitched so he layed her down and squeezed all the juices into her mouth. She starts sucking him off until she was finish.
⚠️OVER NOW

They both put their clothes back on and drive to her house. Evan kisses her goodbye and she walks into her house. She greets her mom hello and walks up her room. She also forgot that she was home alone since her mom went out for a work meeting. Stella goes to her bathroom and starts getting unready and slips on her pjs. She was about to walk out her bathroom when she got pushed and pinned into the wall.

She whimpers and opens her eyes to see no one she thought she would never see again.

Tw: knife use and murder

"Thought you would see the last of me?" He holds a knife up to her neck as he says that.
"Levi don't p-please!" Stella says while tears are running down her cheeks. "No, you decided to be a whore and get with Evan like I didn't see all that shit!?" Levi says while bringing his knife up closer to her neck. "Levi don't please!" Stella says while crying loudly. Levi grabs her out the bathroom and pushes her onto the bed.

He brings out a box and opens it. "So which one to kill you with?" He says while looking through the box. "A knife, a gun, a pan, a baseball bat, 48 teaspoons of salt, burning you, choking u, beating u to death, or just throw u off a high building?" He says while looking at her. "None please!" She says while crying louder. "So a knife I guess?" He says while bringing out a huge knife. He slides it down her stomach and cuts her a bit.

She cries and closes her eye shut. He then stabbed her. Stella's body stopped moving. She was shocked and she starts crying loudly. She gets her phone and calls 911. She tells them what happened and they all get to her house.
Stella was rushed to er for help.

They waited for hours and they finally got some news . "I'm sorry for your loss but Stella Harlow Maia is now dead." The doctor announced and everyone broke down crying.

Stella woke up out of her terrible dream and looks around. To see if she was in a coffin or anything. She checks her stomach and sees no stab mark or anything.