Chapter six

Stella  sighs softly and finally finishes her makeup look, she slips on her silky short slip on dress. She poses in front of the mirror and takes out her phone to take some pictures of her cute ass look. She looks for Carmen contact and presses Levi instead of Carmen's contact, without even noticing. Stella waits about 30 minutes, shes about to exit the bathroom door when Levi barges in with a frowning face.

Stella gasps loudly and tries to cover up her body with something. She stutters and mumbles random words trying to explain. "L-Levi..This- It isn't- You know- I'd never-" Levi walks to her slowly and looks down at her. She gulps and stares at his hand as he brings his phone to show her the pictures that she sent to Carmen. The worse thing about it is that she put a caption saying "ready to go 😩🥳!" She gasps and covers her mouth, shaking her head aggressively she grips onto the bottom of his shirt.

"L-Levi I swear it's not what it looks like!... I was just-" She gets cut off by a loud screaming low toned voice. "Where the fuck do you think you're going??! And who are you sending this photo to?!! What the fuck is wrong with you Stela!!??" He says loudly and slams his phone onto the counter.

She stammers and flinches as her slams his phone onto the counter, her lip quivers and she looks down to her heels. "I-I was... just g-goi...goin...going-" "GOING TO WHAT?" He screams loudly bringing his face down and bringing it closer to his. She flinches and covers her ears as he yells into her face, her tears start to form in her eye. She stays silent and pants heavily while look down to the ground.

"Hm??... ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION

"Stella!!" he screams louder into her face. Her lip quivers and she begins to bawl her eyes out, cry loudly and covering her eyes so she won't her the screaming. "WHAT?! CANT ANSWER NOW! WERE YOU GONNA GO CHEAT ON ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE YOU ATTENTION TODAY?? YOU FUCKNG WHORE!" She cries harder and begins shakes her head as she covers her ears harder.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!..." She cries loudly and slowly sits onto the ground with her hands over her ears. She quiver and shakes as she tries to control her emotions. "NO YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER YOU DON'T DESERVE ME! JUST BECAUSE I WAS GIVING YOU THE SILENT TREATMENT!... UNBELIEVABLE..." He scoffs and walks out of the bathroom.

Stella whimpers into her cries and try to reach out for him to stop walking "N-No! Wait!... that's not what happened" She whispers and wipes her tears off her face. She quickly exits the bathroom and grips onto his shirt. "Stop!... I-It wasn't like that! I swear... I-I was go- gonna... *sobs*... go with Naima to the club!..." she says loudly and starts crying silently again. He raises his eyebrows and frowns at her, shaking his head and scoffs. "Club? For what exactly?!" He says loudly and crosses his arms to hear her explanation.

"B-Because... Carmen called be earlier today *cries harder* and I-I was telling her that you were acting cold s-so she suggested that we went to the club..." She look up at him slowly with bloodshot eyes. "I-...I just want to have fun *sobs* you never let me do anything" She says and cries into her elbow.

He rolls his eyes, "You're ungrateful." He says and lays back down onto the bed. Y/N gasps and walks to him as he lays onto the bed. "Wha- How!" She says loudly and stares at him.

"I always tell you not to go to places like that for good reasons ya know!... I just want you to be safe!... You know what... Do whatever you want I don't fucking care anymore..." He says in a cold tone and lays back down.

Her lips quiver and her voice breaks as she says, "D-... Do you not l-love me anymore?..." She says quietly. He scoffs, "Huh?... Why'd you ask that? What do YOU not love ME anymore? That's the only reason you'd ever ask!" "N-" " Or maybe you're tired of this 'I can't do anything' lifestyle that you wanted to find someone else to fuck and start to leave me for him... hm!" "That's not-" "Ohhh I get it now... You just want attention dont you? I'll give you attention!" He says loudly and stands up, grabbing the back of her hair and pulling it to throw her onto the bed.