𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Stella flinched as she heard the door open, she was awoken by the noise and quickly looks over at the door. "Hey sweetie... no need to be frightened. I'm just picking you up. Here, change into these" Her mother grabs out a pair of folded clothes out of her bag, she tosses it over to the bed and rests her bag on the chair.

Stella exhales and groans softly as she slowly reaches to her back to untie the gown. She whimpers a bit and slips the gown off. She quickly puts on the pair of denim jeans with a red top. Stella winces while moving her body, her body was still very weak and she had a raging headache that was forming.

Her mother frowns lightly as she looks over at Stella groaning in pain. She felt incapable of doing anything, all she could do was comfort Stella. She didn't want her to be angry if she were to report Levi.

Her mother grabbed all her belongings and made their way out of the hospital. Stella bites her lips and swiftly turns her head in circles repeatedly. She was looking for him, Levi . Stella wanted to see him badly. She needed to know if she did something wrong.

They slowly made their way to the car, her mother had slowed down her pace for Stella. She was limping awfully slowly on her way towards the car. Her mother opened the door before her and waited for her to get inside. Stella slowly sunk her body into the backseats of the car. She lays out her legs and groans loudly.

As they were listening to music in the car, Stella felt the urge to text Levi again.

Stella- Delivered

babyyy

Opened

Stella- Delivered

I'm sorry for whatever I did

Opened

Stella- Delivered

talk to me.

Opened

Stella - 15 minutes ago

can I come over today?

Levi

if you want to you can

Stella - Delivered

yay!! ok I'll come over in 30 minutes

Opened

Stella squealed quietly and bounces her body in her seat, she was overjoyed that she could see him again. It had only been a day but it felt like years to Stella.

Stella and her mother had gotten back home from the hospital, she went straight to her room to get ready to go to Levi's . Putting on some grey sweatpants with a white sweater cropped shirt. Oooo i look goodddd she thinks to her self and posing in front of the mirror. Stella limps over to her makeup table and puts on black eyeliner with smaller lashes. She tries her best to cover up the big bruise in the middle of her face but it still looked a bit discolored.

She hummed her way downstairs and peeks to the living room. "Mommy~ me and Carmen are gonna hang out" She says without hesitation and grabs her Air Forces. "Uhhh you sure? You're still limping and the doct-" "I'm fine!... I'm fine uhm I'm going now bye." She awkwardly says while grabbing her black Prada bag that Levi got for her birthday and quickly getting out of the house.

Stella had taken 25 minutes to walk to Haka's place, which was honestly surprising because it usually takes 10-15 minutes to walk here. But since her body was poorly unstable she has taken an extra 10 minutes. She quickly walks up the stairs to his house and rings the doorbell happily. "Levi!" She prolonged the i as she smiles while saying it.

After about 1 minute the door opened, she squeals loudly and hugs Levi's waist. She looks up at his face to see a cold looking expression. Stella pouts sadly and slowly loosens the grip around his waist. She awkwardly smiles, "Are you not happy to see me?... I'm really happy to see you though!" She puts little excitement in his sentence. "I saw you a day ago." He scoffs and walks himself back into the house.