𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

She slowly opens the door and peaks in, she doesn't see Levi there. She fully enters the room and looks around confused. "Levi ?" She says a bit louder. She gets closer to the bathroom door and hears the shower on.

She nods as she realizes he was taking a shower. She then kneels in front of the shower door, waiting for her master to come out. The time ticks as she was waiting there on her knees for about 9 more minutes.

Levi finally opens up the bathroom door with a satisfied sigh. He looks down as he sees Stella  sitting on her knees in front of him. He grins slightly and swats down in front of her as he lets the towel around his waist fall.

"What is it?... Why're  you kneeling here" He grins and puts his elbow onto his thigh, leaning his head on it as he waits for her answer.

"... M-master... I wanted to apologize... for uhm being a bad sub— I wanted to make it up to you..." She says nervously as she slowly lifts her head up to see his grinning face.

Levi nods and brings a hand to her cheek, slowly caressing her cheek. He nods and gets back onto both legs. "Good. You've finally learned how to behave properly" He smiles down at her as he coos.

She nods and straightens up her posture as she crawls a bit closer to him. "I will be good this time master..." She smiles up at him and takes his soft cock into her hand. Slowly jerking it off and licking the tip. "Mmm" He groans softly as she starts to take him into her mouth slowly.

Her mouth slowly gaping open as she struggles to push all of it into her mouth. She gags and pulls back a bit, she still continues to bob her head in and out slowly pacing herself. Levi groans and kisses at the slow pace that Stella  is going. He hissed his teeth and pulls on the back of her hair. Tightly gripping onto it before slamming his hips sharply into her mouth.

Stella  gags as he thrusts his hips violently, making it hard to keep up with the aggressive pace. Stella gags multiple times, tears start to fall from her eyes as it's to much for her. She shuts her eyes tightly as he powerfully thrusts his hips.

Levi starts to get frustrated by Stella  low stamina. "Suck!... Suck it harder you dirty slut!" He yells loudly as he keeps thrusting into her mouth. He keeps a tight grip onto her hair.

"I thought you wanted to apologize?? Do it correctly then!..." He says in annoyance, the tears come down faster as his words hit her. She begins to bob her head a bit faster while still struggling to pick up the pace. She shuts her eyes and whimpers into the sucking as she has difficulty breathing while sucking.

Levi sighs frustrated not at all entertained by her pathetic attempts to suck his cock. He pulls you off his dick and wipes his face in frustration. "... I thought you wanted to apologize?" He says questioning her.

She gasps and breathes hard, looking up at Levi  as he begins to question her. She wipes the spit off of her mouth and begins to talk. "I-I was trying to... I was doing my best but it was just- it was just to much..." She looks down and apologizes again. "Sorry..."

He rolls his eyes at her getting tired of her sad attempts to please him. "Come here." He says as he sits onto the bed. Stella crawls over to him and sits on her butt.

Levi  walks over to the closet and takes out the black box. Stella whines softly as she knows what's in that box. He comes back over to her and pulls her roughly up onto to the bed. "Bend over. All fours. "

He commands to her, she repeats the action and gets onto all fours and sticks her butt out. Haka gets onto the bed as well and forces her mouth open sticking his fingers into it harshly. "Suck." She nod slightly and sucks onto his fingers for a while. Levi pulls his fingers out and slams the into her pussy.

Stella cries out loudly and arches her back a bit, whimpering and whining as Levi  rapidly jams his fingers into her, not caring if it hurt or not. She begins to whine loudly. He pulls his fingers out quickly. Stella gasps and pants heavily, and cries out loudly as Levi  sticks something else up her. It was small and round.

"Cum 6 times." He says with no emotion and turns a switch up. Stella gasps and moans a high voice, she quivers and shakes violently as the vibrator is pleasuring her right onto her g-spot.

After 3 orgasms in Stella was getting dizzy and very overwhelmed with the pleasure. She could feel her 4th orgasm nearing. "nghhh mm a-ahhh" she moans loudly and grips tightly onto the bedsheet covers. She quivers violently and turns her head back to look at her master. He nods at her, making her finally release. Squirting onto the bed quickly.

"ughh haa haa" She pants heavily and shuts her legs tightly as she's overstimulated by the vibrator abusing her hole. She spasms and reaches out for Levi. Her eyes go wide as the 5th nearing orgasm feels different.

"M-master... aghh I-i think I'm going to pee... c-can I use to bathroom??" She says desperately waiting for an answer. Levi laughs loudly and shakes his head. "No." He says sternly and crosses his arms. "Pee yourself... It'll be funny to watch" He says amused.

Stella yes are wide and she starts to tear up as she feels her pee slowly coming out. "ughh mm nghh *sobs*" Stella cries loudly in between her moans as she begins to pee yourself on the bed. She hides her face into the bed as she feels embarrassed. She finally finished peeing and cried harder.

"I-...I don't want to continue... I don't l-like th...this" She says as she hiccups through her speaking. He shakes his head again. "No. You need to finish what you were told to do... Now continue. You have two more"

She cries loudly and buries her face into the bed, she starts feeling dizzy as she cries harder into the bed. "M-master nghh I don't- I don't feel good... mm" She says lowly to him. He coos and her and walks up to the bed. He switches the vibrator off and slowly pulls it out.

He picks her up into his arms and slowly rocks her. "Aww baby... what is it? Does something hurt?" He questions and strokes hair baby hairs. She hyperventilates as she speaks. "I-...I feel really d-dizzy" She grips onto shirt and buries her face into his chest feeling comfort.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: This was made around New Years