𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

He smiles down at her and stares at her quivering body. "What? Did you not expect that from your beloved boyfriend?" He says aggressively and sinks his nails into her arm. "One last rule... If I want to fuck you I will... I don't care if you don't want to... that's unfortunate." He smiles at her and pulls his nails out of you.

She winces softly and breathes heavily as he pulls his nails out of her. He chuckles and pushes her off of his lap harshly, he unpauses the TV and leans back onto the couch. She whimpers as she gets up and limps her way back up the stairs. She opens the door to their room and sighs loudly as she lays onto the bed. She whispers lowly "This is crazy..." and after a few minutes of staring at the ceiling she slowly goes to sleep.

1 hour later

Stella yawns loudly and looks to her side, she furrows her eyebrows as she sees herself in a big crib. She sits up swiftly and stands up in the crib. Stella sees Levi  standing at the door. Stella. looks at him with a confused face and looks around the room. She sees toys baby books diapers and puzzles everywhere.

"L-Levi ... What the hell is going on" She winces as slowly gets out of the crib. He picks her up and carries her to the other side of the room. He places her down on the ground next to the toys "Play with the toys" Levi says and sits on the chair behind them.

Stella looks at him with a What the fuck face and shakes her head "What- No w-why would I want to play with some toys... and why does this room look like this??" She questions him. Levi raises his eyebrows and walks over to her, he grab her by her shirt collar and whispers into her ear.

"Play with the fucking toys or I'll lock you down in the basement" She whimpers and nods, he lets go of her collar and walks back to the chair. She quivers and picks up the blocks that are on the floor. She gulps and starts making a tower.

10 minutes later

Y/N was tired of pretending to act like some child, she couldn't take it anymore. She turns her head back to him. "Levi?... I don't wanna play..." She says as she fiddles with her hands, he looks at her and nods. Levi grabs her by the hair with all his force, making her yell loudly and fall to the ground. He drags her down the stairs and walks to the basement door he swiftly opens up the door and throws her down the stairs. She yells loudly and groans as she tries to crawl away from him. She cries silently, Levi pulls her by the arm and handcuffs her to one to the pipes. She cries loudly and watches as he stands back up.

"Stop the misbehaving. It isn't cute or anything it's annoying and makes me get into a bad mood. If you don't want to comply then ill find someone else who will." She whimpers into her cries, they get even louder as she sees him leaving her in the cold dark basement. He walks up the stairs and locks the door after exiting. She bawls loudly and looks around seeing darkness her legs quiver as she feels cold floor against her skin.

After a while Stella cries got lower and eventually stopped. She sniffles, the darkness was getting to her, it was terrifying. She couldn't hear anything... Nothing at all.

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈
When I said I was gonna find someone else, I actually meant it. I called up my good friend Anna who I was friends with since the beginning of my relationship with Stella. We hooked up one times but Stella hasn't found out yet.

I called Anna after a few rings she picked up. "Hello?" She says in the phone. "Hey Anna!" I say getting happy. "Oh hey Levi, it's been a while!" She says while giggling. "So I was thinking about you coming over?" I say in a question voice. "Oh, sure!" She says as I hear her moving up to get something. "Okay" I say responding to her answer. "I'll be there in 5!"
She says. "Okay!" I say

When Anna arrives!

I hear the door knocking and open it and saw Anna. She was wearing a a leather dress with some black high heels." Sorry I was getting at a party but it was lame" She says while entering the house. "It's fine" I say while checking her out. We walk up to me and Stella's room.