𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

The next morning Stella's mother came into to wake her up. "hey!" She yells and shakes her daughter up. "Get up and get ready for school" Stella groans and shakes her head. "Mmm no I'm too tired" She whispers and turns her body to the other side. "Get up!" Her my yells and pulls off the covers. "Come on I made some nice pancakes!" She tempts Stella, her body jerks up as she hears those words.

Stella got dressed she still was limping on her leg but the pain was way more bearable than yesterday had been. She sighs and walks into the kitchen. Her sniffs the smell and moans "mmm it smells so good" she quickly picks up her plate of pancakes and slowly starts eating it.

Ding Ding

Stella hears her phone vibrating on the table. She looks over and sees that Levi was waiting for a good 16 mins for her to finish eating. She widens her eyes and devours her food. Waving bye at her mom she runs to his car and jumps in. "...Sorry bout that my mom made some good breakfast so I took my time to eat" She giggles and buckles her drag belt, Haka smiles at her and drives off towards the direction to school.

Levi sighs and finally parks into the parking lot. He turns towards Y/N with a serious expression. "Listen here. Don't talk to Evan ... HES trying to come between us and I'm not letting that happen" He smiles down at her and rub her cheek, kissing her forehead he says "You can talk to Carmen but not all the time" She smiles brightly and nods. "Ok!"

They enter into the big brick building and walk in opposite directions towards their friends. "Hey baby~" Evan says to her and hugs her tightly, Stella looks up at him with a wtf face but hugs him back, "Stop calling me that~" She pouts and pulls out of the hug. "I have a boyfriend remember??" He chuckles and wraps his arm around her waist. She gasps and hits his side. "Stop!" She whisper shouts and looks back over to the direction Levi and his friends were, she sees him looking at her with an eyebrow raised. She whimpers a bit and pulls away from Evan.

"That's enough Evan the jokes over" she distances herself from him and goes on the side where the lockers are to talk to Carmen instead. "Stella! Damn Evan can't keep his hands off you" She giggles and hits her arm gently.

The bell rang, Levi and Stella usually walk each other to class when the bell rings, Levi quickly walks over to her and grabs her hand. He pulls her back gently not wanting anyone to notice. I mean they were in a crowed hallway so if was kind of noticeable. "C'mere for a sec baby" he says in a calm tone. She looks down and walks closer to him. They slowly walk at the back of the crowd to talk more. "So you just let him touch you? I didn't see any resistance from you... I guess you liked it" He says with a cold tone and pinches her side. She yelps softly and jumps a bit.

"It's not like that... He was playing around and-.. but I told him to stop!" She raises her voice a bit at him. "Why are you yelling at me baby?" He says and raises his eyebrow. "...I didn't" She says sadly and looks down at her feet. "And you also let him touch you up because he was playing around??" He scoffs and pulls his hand away. He bends over closer to her ear and whispers "Whore." And walks over to his class. She just stands there sadly with a frown, she starts dragging her feet to Art class and sighs. "Am I really a whore?" She whispers under her breath and enters Art class.

Should I still sit next to Evan?... What if Levi gets mad? Will he hit me if I sit with him? No he wouldn't... only if it's for something I deserve to be hit for. But I don't want to risk it. She sees Evan waving over at her to come sit with him but she ignored his offer, she walks over to a random open sit. Before she could sit down her leg hit the side of the table making her yell in pain. She crouched down and held onto her heavily bruised leg. She tried to contain herself and stood back up. She saw people's weird glares at her and Evan's concerned expression. "Stella, You ok?" He questions her and walks to help her sit down. "She limps over to her sit and is slowly sat down by Evan. "Yea yea I'm fine..."