C.4

AN - Triple update!! ^_^

----

C.4

Luke's P.O.V

I hear birds chirping and the trees swaying in the breeze. It's morning.

I take a deep breath.

Michael is still sleeping, adorable...

Wait.

I need to snap out of it. We can't become close, my mother would kill me. She dislikes gays... she says they are a disgrace to this world and that they're the reason that the Lord is starting to not answer our prayers.

She's wrong, so very wrong.

I get up slowly, not wakening Michael. I then brush my teeth and struggle putting on my skinny jeans and Nirvana t-shirt.

I brush my hair, and style it into a quiff. Done.

I go down stairs by sliding, dragging my wheelchair behind me.

My mother is making pancakes. God I love pancakes.

I get on my wheelchair and roll into the kitchen.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." She says, smiling.

I smile and nod.

"How did Michael sleep?"

I gave her a thumbs up.

"Good. So he's awake?"

I shake my head no.

"Okay... so, syrup or chocolate sauce?" She asks, bringing them up to me.

I tap the chocolate sauce, easy pick.

"Chocolate sauce it is."

She prepares my pancakes, which always takes forever. Thank God I have patience.

I might as well only talk to Michael. He understands and accepts me. My mother would be happy that I'm talking but upset, asking me thousands of questions.

I'll pretend I never talked, not even once. Might as well play it safe.

My mother taps me and goes over to the table, putting down my pancakes.

Right before I can take a bite, a sleepy Michael walks into the room.

"Good morning Michael. Pancakes?"

"Good morning, and yes please."

She gives him a plate of four pancakes and he walks to the table. Then, my mother places both the sauces next to him.

"Thanks."

Michael looks at me.

"You were gonna eat without me?"

I put my hands up in surrender and he laughs.

He whispers, "You don't want to talk in front of your mother?"

I shake my head no.

"Okay."

"You guys, what do you want to do today?" Luke's mother asks.

Michael turns to me.

I shrug and keep eating my pancakes.

"Michael?" She asks, facing towards him.

"We can go to the city?"

"That might be hard for Luke..."

"I can keep my phone on and write down your phone number. If anything happens I'll call you."

"Well... fine. Luke, hurry up and eat."

Right, Michael still has his plate full and I'm halfway done, and she's telling me to hurry up? Pshh.

Michael picks up the syrup and pours it all over his pancakes, leaving a huge puddle around them.

I raise my eyebrows and look at him. He smirks and rubs his stomach.

"You're going to get fat Michael" I whisper.

"I already am." He smiles and whispers back, rubbing his stomach.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Michael, you talk to yourself?" My mother asks.

"Yeah, I guess." He lies and smiles.

Michael's P.O.V

I slip on my shoes while Luke is upstairs for some reason.

I hear lots of movement upstairs. It sounds as if someone is throwing things out of drawers...

Luke finally comes downstairs with a beanie on, and holy crap did he look good. He started to laugh when he saw me, what's wrong?

He pointed to my cheeks. Am I... blushing? No, no, no I can't be. I shake my head and he laughs even more.

We hear footsteps and he stops laughing.

"Well, you guys have fun. Stay safe Lukey." His mother smiles.

I like that... Lukey.

She kisses the top of Luke's forehead and waves us goodbye as we walk/roll outside of the house.

"Do you know where the city is?" Luke asked.

"Of course. There's a bus stop near the park. I don't want to walk four miles. Too lazy"

Luke grins.

"Kay."

When we arrive, the sign says the bus was arriving at eleven. It's ten thirty.

"Luke, do you like swings?"