Epilogue

Unedited

~~

Slow beeps fill the white room, leaving everyone in silence, hoping for them to never stop.

Never.

The beeps mean the world to everyone.

His family, his friends, his-- everything.

Those beeps are his life, his heart. And if that beeping stops, it means his heart has failed him, leaving another lifeless body in this already death filled world.

One of the listeners wants to leave and never come back. They want to run away and find something to help that someone in need, but they know that's not how it works.

Luke knows he can't be the one to save the boy who's changed his life forever.

He hopes the beeps go to the rate his is at, normal. But be knows that would take time.

And he knows for sure that Michael may not be the same when he wakes up.

His head hit the ground to the point where memory loss can accrue.

It starts with an A, and ends with an A, but the other letters are ones Luke couldn't dream about. No, never to Michael.

But he remembers once again.

He's not the one to fix this, he's the one to be by Michael's side. Not to fix, but to understand. To guide the lost red haired boy through his soon to be scattered world.

~~

AN: I'm so sorry omfg. I don't even know how weird it'd be in your position now.

This chapter is confusing, that's how I want it to be. Sorry.

Ily guys

xoxoxoxo,
KillerMarshmallows