C.14.5

AN: thank god Michael is okay after he got hurt. Love you bud, thank god you're okay. It'd kill me to hear if you're hurting :(

--

Michael's P.O.V

"As much as I want to spend time with you, you cannot spend the night Lukey. My mother will be home soon, but God knows when." I sigh at a drowsy Luke who's laying on my bed.

"Yeah..." Luke whispers, gesturing me to stand next to him. Sighing, I get up from the floor and stand next to the bed.

"Can I sleep in the closet?"

"What?"

"The closet. That rectangular thing you keep your shirts in."

"Lukey, know what a closet is."

"Then why are you questioning my question? Questions lead to answers, not to questions."

Rolling my eyes, I shake my head.

"Why?"

"Lukey, you need to sleep at your place. If my mother finds out I'll be dead."

"She won't."

"Won't what?"

"You're tired, aren't you? Michael, she won't find out."

Yes, she will.

"Lu-"

"Michael."

Luke gases up at me, making me feel quite vulnerable. As if I'm doing something wrong, rejecting him.

"Fine." I sigh.

The room falls silent, making Luke narrow his eyebrows.

"Are you going to help me or what? My wheelchair is outside and I can't exactly go out the window and come back in with it."

"So I have to get it?" I question.

"Unless you carry me to your closet and we get it in the morning?"

"Second plan sounds better to me." I smirk, picking up his tired frail body into my arms.

Opening my closet, I spread a thick blanket on the floor, add a few pillows, and put a cover blanket on the side. Gently, I lower his body on the cozy surface.

"Goodnight." Luke smiles.

"Goodnight."

~~

I can't sleep.

Why the hell did I leave Luke in that closet. It must be uncomfortable as hell in there, and I'm here just laying on a cozy bed. My mother isn't home, and he could have been up here all this time. I feel so fucking awful. I'm a horrible friend.

My thoughts take over, so I finally get up and open the closet. He's sleeping, but he doesn't exactly look comfortable. Frowning, I lightly pick up Luke, thankfully not awakening him, and then place his body onto my warm bed.

Honestly, I don't want to sleep in my closet. So, I'll just have to sleep next to Luke.

Quietly, I get onto the bed and lay next to Luke. I pick up the covers gently and place them over our bodies to prevent us to freeze from the cold breeze flowing through my room.

"Goodnight." I whisper, even though I know Luke is sleeping.

"Thank you." He giggles.

At least I thought he was sleeping.

"Lukey, did I wake you up?" I frown as Luke shifts closer to my side.

"No I was faking to sleep. It's cute that you'd actually care to bring me up here."

Cute... I blush at his choice of words.

"Of course I would. I wouldn't just leave you in there. I feel awful I even left you in there in the first place."

Luke smiles and cuddles to my side, making my cheeks redden more. Slightly shifting his head, Luke faces towards my alarm clock.

"Good morning." He smiles, since it's 1:32.

"Good morning Lukey." I laugh, wrapping my arms around the boy who's slowly drifting away into a sleeping state.

Soon, Luke and I look like two idiots sleeping on a bed.

--

AN: :) so like I went to the OTRA concert yesterday with my friends. They sang 18 and no control for us. We were the first people to hear this live. 😍

So yeah I feel special.

xoxoxoxoxo,
KillerMarshmallows
(Love you guys!!)