C.18

Edited to the point where it's humanly possible to read.
--

Michael's P.O.V

"Good morning." My mother smiles as she walks in the kitchen, watching me make us breakfast.

"Morning." I nod.

"Last week of summer." She sings, taking the spatula from my hand and flipping the almost burnt pancake.

"Yeah." I groan, remembering how close school is.

"Well, you eat the two already made pancakes, thank you for thinking of me."

"Anytime, you're my mother, you know?"

"I'd never forget it for a second." She smiles, kissing my forehead.

~~

Once I finish my pancakes, I rinse my plate and place it in the dish washer.

"What'll we be doing today?" I ask my mother who's still eating her pancakes.

"Well, I thought of letting you do something you've been wanting to do for a while."

"What's that?" I ask, getting slightly excited.

"You can go outside, do whatever. Just remember what you did was wro-"

Before she can finish her sentence, I nearly trip over my feet as I run in front of the door.

"I did, thank you!" I yell, as I dash out of the house, remembering I don't have any shoes on, yet I don't care.

I'm going to see Luke.

~~

Luke's P.O.V

Laying on my bed, I lift my leg up with my hand and frown.

"Why can't you be normal?" I whimper, placing it back down forcefully.

"If you were normal, nothing would be difficult. If you were normal, a lot of people wouldn't judge you. If you were normal..."

"You wouldn't be Luke."

--

AN: Extremely short chapter, yet I am going to update today, I hope. :-) yayy I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND HOW IT ENDS OH MY GOD. sorry

I love this story so much. At times I wish I was the one reading it instead of writing it, but no, I think I'm pretty happy I made this book.

I'm so happy for 1.03 K it just kills me. Cause when I see books with 1K I always have to read them. :-$ yeah.

Love you guys so much, I have girl scouts today so :-|

xoxoxoxo,
KillerMarshmallows