C.17

Unedited. :-(

~~

Michael's P.O.V

"Wake up princess." My mother coos, placing Joey on top of my stomach.

Groaning, I get up into a sitting position, placing Joey on my legs.

"Why so early?" I groan, seeing that it's 11:30 AM.

"One thing, it's not that early, and I found this on our door step." My mother shrugs, placing a folder on top of Joey, but he does nothing.

"Thanks?" I say, but it's more like a question.

"Hun, I don't know what it is. It just says Michael on it. I'll see you downstairs for breakfast." She says as she leaves me alone in my room with the folder and Joey nibbling the cozy sheets of my bed. Slowly, I open the strange folder and find a folded, lined sheet of paper inside.

It's from Luke.

( guys, he's reading the letter from the last chapter. If you skipped that chapter, you should probably read it. And if you don't remember what the letter said, go to the end of that chapter where the letter is. :-) thanks )

Reading the letter, I smile at how much though he's put into it. The exotic feel we get when someone talks about Luke is the same for me as it feels for him. I don't understand it, but I like it. A lot.

Before I put the letter back into the folder, I reread it, getting the same bubbly feeling inside just like how I felt the first time I read it.

I wish I was beside you too, Luke.

~~

(Hey guys, this is more of a filler but it's showing Ashton's and Calums relationship :-) enjoyyy!)

Calum's P.O.V

"Oh my good look at that ride! I can see it all the way from the parking lot!" Ashton squeals, grabbing my hand and swinging it quickly back and fourth.

"We can go on it first?" I suggest, squeezing his hand.

"Yes!!!" He smiles.

Once we finally get in from the long line, we head towards the tall ride which caught Ashton's eye.

I'm not kidding when I say this ride is... huge. Loops are scattered along the tracks and some drops are pretty steep.

"Are you sure you want to go on here?" I whisper to Ashton.

"Yes, come on, it'll be fun!" He smiles, squeezing my hand and hurrying towards the surprisingly short line.

Once we get to sit down in the cushioned red seats and the safety bars lower, I start to freak out.

"Ash?! I'm so fucking scared, oh my God!"

"You'll be fi--"

Before I know it, we're shooting along the tracks. Squeezing my eyes closed, I'm tossed in different directions and screaming.

"Woo!!" I can hear Ashton yell.

Opening one of my eyes, I look at ashton with his arms raised high.

That bring out some of my spirit, so I raise up my arms too, feeling the wind brush my fingers backwards. Smiling, I 'woohoo' earning a happy glance from Ashton.

Once we're off the ride, I feel as if I'm as light as a feather and I could drift away any second, so I grab onto Ashton's arm.

"Did your clingy side decide to come out?"

"Maybe." I sigh, looking up at Ashton.

"Let's go home."

I raise my eyebrows at his words.

"We just got here-"

"Just... let's go home."

Nodding, I grab his hand and walk towards the exit of the park.

~~

Opening my front door, I finally speak up after the silent, long car ride.

"Why'd you want to come ho--"

Before I can finish my sentence, lips are being smashed onto mine, making me gasp at first, but then I realize it's just Ashton.

Our lips move in sync, and I'm starting to loose my breath, but I keep kissing Ashton, not wanting to break us apart.

While both my hands are on each side of Ashton's face, his hands are on my back, pulling is together closely. I know this isn't going to get far, but honestly, I'm not ready for... you know.

"I love you." Ashton breathes into the kiss, and I say it back as we lay down on the couch together, holding each other close.

"We could have went on more rides." I say, breaking the kiss and gasping for air.

"I wanted to be close to you, but in public some people don't want to see that."

"I honestly don't care what people think. You shouldn't either." I frown.

"Well, I really just like being with you, alone."

And that's how we stayed for an hour before we both fell asleep in each others arms.

(AN: okay I never wrote this kind of stuff before sooooo...)

~~

AN: aye aye aye. Short chapter. Oops :-) but it took forever so don't even :-(

I'm jamming out to no control rn in my car lololol.

Also, my goal is 1K for this story!! It'd make me so happy!!! Just 13-ish reads more! :-)

I never wrote a kissing scene. OMDF what THE BECK IT MADE ME SO UNCOMFORSTABLE E ENDDNBD

okay, love you guys.

xoxoxoxo,
KillerMarshmallows