C.13

Michael's P.O.V

"My God Michael wake up you seal!"

I groan at the sound of Calum's voice. A body, which is obviously Luke, scootches barely away from my grip around him. Once again, I whimper at the loss of contact between us.

"Your mother is blowing up your phone with texts and damn is she pissed! So say your last goodbyes. I'll go to your funeral if you want me to." Calum jokes.

"Shut up!" I groan, flipping a pillow onto my head to stop his constant talking.

"Get up before it gets worse Michael, you'll have to face her one day or another."

He's right. He's fucking right. I'll have to approach her some time, which will be best to do today.

"Fine." I mumble, rising from the bed.

"I'm coming with you." Luke smiles.

"Okay then, let's go. No time for breakfast!" Calum says quite proudly.

~~

We're pulling up to my house. I can just see my mother pacing across the kitchen. She is deffinently pissed at me.

"I'll call you guys later." I say, feeling scared.

"For your funeral times?" Calum comes back mockingly.

"No Calum." I laugh, opening the door and waving goodbye to Calum and Luke.

Here goes nothing.

Knocking on the door, I can hear loud footsteps approaching. The door is swung open to my red eyed mother, who's obviously been crying.

"What the hell Michael?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, WHY DID YOU LEAVE!!? WHY DID YOU HURT JACK?!" She screams.

"Jack hurt me... First."

"I DOUBT THAY BY HOW INJURED HE WAS!"

"And I was at my friend Calum's house, I was exhauste-"

"YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER! ILL BE TAKING YOUR IPHONE TOO!!"

Cringing, I nod.

"NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AS I CALL THE POLICE THAT YOU CAME BACK!"

Walking up the stairs, I grip onto my iPhone. I won't be having this for a while, so I'll just say goodbye to my friends. For the rest of the summer though, that seems quite long.

(( Texting to Luke ))

MichaelGCliff: looks like i wont have my iphone for the rest of the summer. so see you in a month or so.

LukeyHemm: noooo!!! dont leave :((((

MichaelGCliff: tell calum i said goodbye.

LukeyHemm: 😪 *sigh face emoji* okay...

--

So that's that, I won't see them for the rest of the summer. I'll just be in my room, listening to stupid music and playing my guitar. Great.

"MICHAEL LEAVE YOUR IPHONE ON MY BED!" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Okay..." I whisper, plopping the iPhone on her bed and walking into my room.

Yay. (( note the sarcasm ))

~~

Luke's P.O.V

Sitting in my room, I now realize how bad this situation is. I won't see Michael for the rest of the summer, and God knows when I'll see him during the school year.

He was so special to me. I've never been so happy that someone has been alive and breathing in my life. He is the reason I've let words escape my lips, and he is the reason I let my past slip through my fingers.

Michael is more than I can ask for. He's so perfect and lets this side out of me that I have never even let anyone witness in the years I've been on this Earth. So not seeing him for so long is going to hurt like Hell. He should be the only one hurting but God, that's not the case. I hurt. Bad.

Looking out my window, I see his car next to a small blue house. Strange, he lives THAT close to me? Like, I've never been to his house before, and never thought of how close he is. What if I just roll down their at night and we leave together?

No.

Luke you're a good boy, good boys don't encourage good boys to leave at night. Never has a good boy done that. Would a good boy think that?

Am I not a good boy? Cause all these years of not speaking I've never let out my personality.

Hell with it, I don't actually care anymore. I want to see Michael, the boy who has changed my life.

~~

AN: Very short chapter. Filler, but it leads to a chapter which isn't a filler <3

Love you guys.

After the next chapter I won't be updating till the 20th or 21st of June!! Sorry!

The reason why is because I am making 10 chapters of Meow, and 10 chapters of a book called Social Project!

To be honest, social project will be an amazing book, I'm very excited about it. It's Muke. Ofc.

xoxoxoxoxo,
KillerMarshmallows