☼ Mafuyu x Emu- Lyrics ☼

Emu had always been fascinated by Mafuyu's handwriting

Every curl was like fluid water, especially when she used those purple ink pens Mizuki bought her, and it was always so perfectly neat! Every note, letter and card Mafuyu wrote them, she pinned on her wall, and spent ages staring at the handwriting, tracing it with her finger, trying to figure out how it was so neat.
They were staring at it now, laying on Mafuyu's bed, legs swinging in the air like ship's sail, as Mafuyu wrote new lyrics for the next N25 song.
This one was an airy, flowing piece, each note swirling around her like rose petals, and Mafuyu's lyrics were probably equally gentle-
Well, at least so far.
Mafuyu was staring blankly at the page, her pen layers neatly on the desk, two lines written.
"How's it going,Mafu? Emu beamed, bouncing over to perch on the other girl's lap, who began stroking Emu's hair absentmindedly.
"Not well." Mafuyu replied, resting her head onto Emu's shoulder with a defeated sigh.
"Do you need any rhyme ideas! Oh, please, please!" Begged Emu, snatching the pen, snatching a glance at the lyrics.
"They're... about me?"
A deep pink blush exploded like fireworks over Emu's face, which was buried into her girlfriend's neck as she began to smile, beginning in a gentle dot that eventually sunrose into a huge grin.
"Oh... Emu... it was going to be a surprise." Mafuyu murmured, wrapping her arms around her still-scarlet partner. "Oh well, I hope you liked them. They're not going well. There's so many things I want to write, but I can't seem to let them escape."
Emu's head popped up again excitedly.
"Well, Emu... it rhymes with limo, kind of?
My girlfriend is Emu, she drives a limo! Omg! That's amazing!" Emu grinned, leaping up and flopping onto the bed.
"Not really..." Mafuyu muttered, joining Emu on the bed and wrapping her slender arms around them.
Eventually, Emu dozed off, and Mafuyu returned to the desk, the low lamp light sparking over the page. She picked up her pen, and began to write.

By the morning, her song was complete. She sent it to Kanade first, then Ena and Mizuki, before retiring to her bed, laying beside Emu as the sun began to rise.