🎃❥ Nightcord short scary story- Mizuki's survey ︎ ❥

I wanted to write something actually creepy for a change!
Probably don't read this is you'd udder from paranoia or anxiety (or do if you want)
Enjoy!

Ena: Mizuki
Mizuki turned to their monitor quickly, clicking open the message.
It was late. 3:00 am on a school night. Ena would usually be asleep by now, or comatose in front of her television. But the closer it crept to Halloween, the longer she'd began to stay up. Her speech had began to slur into odd formality. Her drawings had grown more and more abstract, darker, until they were barely scribbles. Mizuki had to admit- they were worried for their friend. It was getting bad again.
Mizuki: Ena!!
Ena: Can you do something for me?
Mizuki: sure!
Ena typed for a few seconds. Stopped. Left the chat. Went offline. Came back online. Typed. A message was sent, and as quickly as it appeared, was deleted before Mizuki could read it. A few minutes later, a message was finally sent through.
Ena: I need you to take a survey for me.
Mizuki: ok...
Ena: Here's the link
Ena pasted a tangled string of numbers and letters, that took up almost all of the chat box. Clicking her VPN instinctively, Mizuki scrolled to the link. Clicked it. Waited.
Welcome to the survey. Are you ready to participate?
The website was just a black screen, with scrolling red text. It glitched slightly, faltered, like someone was typing it in real time.
Yes
What is your name?
Mizuki smiled, shaking of their nerves. What had they expected- gore, blood, viruses? It was probably just some school project.
How old are you?
16
What country are you from?
Japan
Do you know your surroundings?
Yes
Do you feel safe?
Mizuki's brow furrowed. A hand snaked out to click the x to close the tab- then returned. It was probably just a safeguarding thing... to see students mental health... something like that...
Probably.
Yes
Do you suffer from any heart conditions?
No
Are you home alone?
No
Text flashed across the screen rapidly, so quick Mizuki could barely register it. It was bright white, the colour of a scar.
Liar!
Mizuki whimpered out loud, fear stalking their bones. This had to be a prank... maybe Akito had stolen Ena's laptop?
Or maybe someone
Something
Else had.
Would anyone look for you if you went missing?
Shaking slightly, Mizuki typed in their next answer.
Yes
Would anyone hear you if you screamed?
There was no point lying. Mizuki let out a quivering sigh.
No
The text flashed rapidly, blood-red.
Good!
Are you scared of that open door?
Mizuki snapped to their door. The locked door was creaking open with a sinister shriek.
Who is this?
The screen darkened. Mizuki checked their phone- one message had trickled through.
Ena: I'm sorry
Turning back to the screen, Mizuki answered the next question, breath rapid, hands trembling.
Do you know the person standing behind you?

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed!