° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ Haruka x Shiho- Backstage ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡

--blepp

Only a few metres away, the crowd roared with expectation, the light from their glow sticks flashing on the glossy black floor like a crashing ocean

Shizuku, Airi and Minori were already in the wings, chattering nervously, glancing over at the pair still crouched by the dressing tables.
Shiho clasped Haruka's hand, squeezing it gently, noticing how it was shaking slightly.
"Come on Haruka. It's time to show how much you've improved." Shiho vowed, laying a hand on her crush's back.
All her life, she'd been seen as a blunt, uncaring bully by the sort of girls that clumped around idols that preached kindness, charity, hope; the sort of girls destined to become those fake, flimsy idols.
However, Haruka (and the rest of MMJ) were nothing like those girls. Haruka made her feel wanted, needed, respected. Every moment spent with her was like laying beside a gleaming star, and soon enough, Shiho felt her dedication to remain single trickling away, and her crush truly bloomed the day Haruka laid her fingers over Shiho's and asked her to teach her how to play bass.
Haruka was always there to comfort her, listen to her rambles or rants or worries, But now it was Haruka who was trembling, and Shiho was the one comforting her.
"I've trained so hard for this... I'm worried that I'll disappoint all our fans." Haruka whispered, leaning her head against Shiho's shoulder.
"Haruka, you just need to go out there and give it your all. Even if you fail, it doesn't matter. As long as you try." Shiho exclaimed, helping Haruka to her feet. "Now, go out there and show them that you're the new Haruka." Haruka grinned, a soft, gentle smile, and ran off to prepare with her band mates. Shiho waved a reluctant farewell, and hurried into the crowd, weaving between cheering fans, to find her seat beside Honami, Mafuyu, Ena and Mizuki, who were all here to support More More Jump!
Shiho shook away her blush, and sat down between a nervous Honami and a serene Mafuyu, waiting for the show to begin.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ ° 𐐪

Shiho had never cheered more enthusiastically in her life. Most of the time, she was on her feet, waving at Haruka, who danced and sang with the energy of a firework. Eventually, the show fizzled out, and Shiho rushed backstage again to find Haruka and her sister.
After congratulating her sister, Shiho made her way to Haruka. Her sapphire hair was frizzy and coiled, her face was glossy with sweat, her chest was heaving with energy- but to Shiho, she had never looked more stunning.
Without a second thought, Shiho leaped towards Haruka and kissed her. Anxiety dissipated as Haruka wrapped an arm around her waist, tucking a hand beneath her scruffy silver hair.
They only pulled apart when they heard a sudden bump from behind them. They both wheeled around to find Minori standing nervously beside an unconscious Shizuku.
"Um, Haruka... I think she fainted..."