⁺⑅♡ Rui x Tsukasa- Ice cream cone ⁺⑅♡

Inspired by this tik tok

"Two ice creams, please

"Two ice creams, please."
Rui passed the attendant the money, passing his boyfriend Tsukasa an ice cream cone, a small smile passing over his features as he watched Tsukasa's face lit up.
"Thank you, Rui!" Tsukasa grinned as he took the ginger-flavoured ice cream, and began to lick it appreciatively, only stopping to stare in horror as Rui took a huge chomp of his own.
"What?" Rui chuckled as Tsukasa continued to stare in disgust.
"HOW? WHY? WH-" Abruptly, Tsukasa tumbled forwards, only saving himself before toppling to the floor by reaching out to grab Rui's hand, his ice cream splatting to the floor.
The two boys stared at the puddle of orange for a second, before Tsukasa fell to his knees beside it.
"NOOOOOOO!" He bellowed, causing passers-by to stare disdainfully at the pair, confused as to why a 16 year old boy was screaming on the floor.
"Aw, Kasa..." Rui sighed, pulling his boyfriend to his feet. "Here- have mine."
"Really?" Tsukasa whimpered, taking it with slightly dusty hands.
"Sure. I know how much you like ice cream." Rui grinned, as Tsukasa began to eat his gift, his hand swaying in Rui's as they walked home together.

Notes:
You can not tell me Rui doesn't bite his ice cream
Anyway requests are closed atm so I can get through the ones I have to write and also the ones I've had ideas for (eg this one)