ꕥ N25+ Mizuena- Caring for Mizuki ꕥ

SparkyBoi0115

You can't escape my lucky star addiction

" Guys I'm fine. I'm really not that si-" Mizuki broke into coughs, the circle of colour around their pfp flashing dangerously.
"Mizuki, you're obviously sick! You can't work like this!" Ena hissed, and Mafuyu muttered in agreement.
"Yes. The longer you put off resting, the longer recovery takes." Kanade murmured in her soft voice.
"I know that from experience. And, the longer that takes, the slower it takes to make music." She sighed.
"Ok, ok, stop with the guilt tripping! I'll rest." Mizuki rasped.
"Do you have anyone at home with you? Your parents?" Ena barked, as Mizuki giggled at how frustrated she sounded.
"No, they're away on a business trip. I- Ena, what's that noise?!"
The clattering from Ena's microphone paused monetarily, and her irritated voice blared through Mizuki's headphones.
"I'm going over to your house, obviously! You can't just suffer alone! Come on, Kanade and Mafuyu will come too, right?"
"Sure." Mafuyu replied instantly. "My mum will be happy that I'm getting some work experience."
"Well... fine. I'll just pull an all-nighter to get this done." Kanade mumbled, her icon dropping out of view in sync with Ena's and Mafuyu's, and Mizuki was left grinning at their darkened monitor.

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

15 minutes later, armed with tissues, thermometer, soup and flannels from Mafuyu, various sweets and some mangas from Ena, and a book about animating from Kanade that was originally going to be a birthday present, 3/4 of N25 arrived to meet a sniffly, red-eyed but cheerful Mizuki.
Instantly, Mafuyu launched into robotic questioning.
"How long have you been feeling unwell for? How would you rate your pain from 1-10, 1 being no pain at all, and 10-"
"I'm fine!" Mizuki interrupted, giving their friend a brief embrace that Mafuyu endured with a straight face. "Anyway, you guys can-" They broke of into coughing, their hands shivering.
"Mizuki, come on." Ena's face softened, and she began to drag her friend towards their bedroom. "You need to rest."
"Ok, fine. But only since you asked nicely." Mizuki grinned weakly, letting Ena guide them to their bedroom.
The girls eventually managed to convince Mizuki to sleep, their soft snores causing Kanade to drift off aswell, still slumped on the floor beside their bed.
Sighing kindly, Mafuyu draped a blanket around her, a sparkle of unarmed emotion in her endless violet eyes, and flitted out of the room to fetch something.
Ena remained by Mizuki, glancing up from her phone every now and then, until she focused constantly on her sleeping friend. They looked so peaceful as they slept... the mischievous glint hidden behind eyelids, the ripples of anxiety ironed out. Even though she knew it was wrong, that straight girls didn't go around touching their best friends as they slept, she reached out a hand and lay it over Mizuki's.
"E...Ena..."
"Hm?"
Mizuki mumbled in their sleep softly, whispering Ena's name. Blushing, Ena glanced away as the other band meme we continued to sleep, dreaming of fluffy pastels and their favourite person in the world.