🎃❃ Minori x Haruka- Horror Cinema ❃

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"Minori stifled a screech of terror as the ghost leaped out, shrieking, blood spouting out of the huge screen

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Minori stifled a screech of terror as the ghost leaped out, shrieking, blood spouting out of the huge screen. She heard Haruka giggle quietly in surprise, and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to think of hopeful things... idols... otters...Haruka...Miku... Haruka...
She squealed a bit as another jump scare shot across the cinema screen, tears brimming in her eyes. Come on Minori! You have to stay strong for Haruka! This was her idea, she deserves a rest!
"Hey, Minori." Minori turned to find Haruka, her face half-lit by the wavering light, eyes glittering, centimetres from her face. She smiled as Haruka's hand found it's way into hers, the subdued warmth slowing her racing heart. "You can sit closer to me, if you want."
"Ok..." Minori shuffled closer to her girlfriend, squeezing onto the plush seat, their thighs, knees, hands touching.
The horror film continued, but Haruka wasn't paying much attention to it anymore. One hand was laced in Minori's hair, the other on her thigh. She leaned forwards, kissing Minori gently as the other idol blushed furiously. The kiss deepened- Minori found herself sitting on Haruka's lap, legs and arms wrapped around her. They kissed furiously, until the film ended and they had to leave the cinema, both blinking in the sudden moonlight.
"Do you want to come back to my house?" Haruka asked breathlessly.
"Sure!" Minori grinned, grabbing her hand. "As long as I don't have to watch another horror film!"