🎃˚₊✩‧₊ Shiho x Honami - Abandoned places ˚₊✩‧₊

"Saki, are you sure this is a good idea?" Honami's voice wavered as she shivered closer to the group, tucking her hands beneath her chin

Honami's voice wavered as she shivered closer to the group, tucking her hands beneath her chin.
"Of course! I've always wanted to visit this place! Everyone else in our year has done it!" Saki protested, bouncing ahead, her tropical curls plum-coloured in the fading autumn light.
"This is such a bad idea." Shiho began. "What if one of us gets hurt? What if Saki-"
"I'm fiiiiiiine." Saki giggled, grabbing Shiho's hands and waving them madly. "Come on, let's just gooooo."
"Yeah, come on Shiho." Ichika whispered, nudging her childhood friend. "I'll stay with Saki, and you look after Honami, ok?"
"Sure." Shiho growled, turning to Honami, you smiled anxiously at her.
"Are you ok?" She whispered, and Shiho nodded grimly as the abandoned mansion rose in front of them, a twisted, gnarled shadow in the distance.

...

Shiho held Honami back as Saki sprinted forwards, Ichika tailing her.
"Look. Me and Honami are going downstairs- your two can go up to the bedrooms or whatever." She called, and Honami mouthed a silent thank you. There was no way she wanted to go galloping around in a possibly haunted bedroom, mikes away from the exit.
"Sure!" Saki called, already sprinting away. "See you later!"
Silence fell, stifling and frigid. Shiho shrugged, and led Honami through to what looked like an ancient, disintegrating kitchen, counter tops warped with age.
Honami opened her mouth to speak, but then the floor exploded.
The two girls tumbled into nothingness as the floor caved in, catapulted into the dark recesses of the mansion, wood raining down like bullets. Shiho landed first, grabbing Honami to cushion her fall, so she landed right on top of her.
"Honami? Are you alright?" Shiho hissed, grabbing her friend's shoulders.
"Yes, are you?" She sobbed, clutching her tightly towards her.
"Fine. Ugh, I knew we shouldn't have come here!" Shiho snarled, grabbing her phone. "I'll text them."
The girls sat in silence for a few moments. Then, Honami whispered,
"Can I hold your hand?"
Shiho stiffened, then her hand made its way towards Honami's.
"...ok."
They found themselves moving closer, closer to each other, until Honami cuddles into Shiho's lap, her head against her's.
Until...
"Guys! Guys? We're here! Where are you?"
Shiho sighed, pulling Honami to her feet as help arrived.
"Come on. Let's get out of here." Shiho whispered. "And you can come round my house tonight."