~̑˟̑ෆ Yandere! Rui Kamishiro x reader- A starless night ~̑˟̑ෆ

Fralazia

"Ok, is everyone ready?" Tsukasa yells, a confident grin on his face

"Ok, is everyone ready?" Tsukasa yells, a confident grin on his face. All of us shout ecstatically in response. "Ok, then let's go!"
I rearrange my costume, bouncing onto stage, holding Tsukasa's hand. We're performing our version of Cinderella, where Cinderella is a maid robot, her sisters are evil geniuses, and the prince is an army general... it's a long story, but basically, I have to pretend to fall in love with Tsukasa. We're good friends, so it won't be too awkward, I hope!
The play goes amazingly: Emu is ridiculously funny as usual, Nene's high notes are breathtaking, and Rui... he's just perfect at everything her does.
I wipe my dreamy smile off my quickly, before leaping onstage, preparing for my duet with Tsukasa.
I close my eyes, letting the music ripple out of my mouth, beginning to sing... and instead of hearing Tsukasa's voice melodise with mine, I hear a deeper, smoother voice cut through the music.
My eyes snap open, as I feel a hand on my waist and another clutching my hand. Rui smiles at me, dressed as the prince instead of Tsukasa. I keep on singing through the confusion, as we Waltz around the stage, Rui's grip growing tighter.
"Rui?" I whisper frantically during the instrumental break. "Where's Tsukasa? What's happening?"
Rui just smirks, and, as the music swells, leans in to kiss me.
My eyes widen, but eventually I lean in, finishing the kiss before continuing the song, a few seconds behind. As the curtain falls, I glance at Rui. There's a sinister grin on his face. Like he knows he's completely in control.

~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ ~̑˟̑ෆ˟̑ෆ

"Rui? Rui! RUI! Come back here!"
As soon as I struggle out of my costume, I rush over to Rui, pounding my fists against his shoulder. He turns around, still smiling.
"What the hell was that? Where's Tsukasa?"
My stomach flips as Rui chuckles darkly.
"I was about to go and get him. He felt unwell and had to... step down, from the role." Rui explains, all with that... glint in his eye. The one that screams liar.
"You're lying." I hiss, and Rui snakes towards me, lifting my head with one finger and leaning to whisper into my ear. My blood runs cold.

"I couldn't bear seeing you with anyone else, my love."