Reunion

3rd Person POV

Deep in Gluttony's stomach, the gigantic true form of Envy dives at Edward and Ling, causing a massive wave of blood to wash them all away.

Edward falls back in the blood, which Envy capitalizes on by smacking him with his tail, knocking him back.

Ling, taking advantage of Envy being distracted with Edward, runs underneath Envy, and manages to slash his stomach which caused the large Homunculi to release a massive amount of blood and falls on the ground.

Ling escapes from beneath Envy, running away as another large blood tsunami comes barreling towards him.

Ling: Run, Ed!

Envy: Bastard!

In a rage, Envy swings his tail and sends Ling flying into a large pillar, surely shattering his back and forcing the boy to cough up a large amount of blood.

Ling falls into the bloody water, presumably knocked out of the fight for a while, something which concerned Edward.

Edward: Ling!

After having Ling taken out of the fight, Edward rushed over to Envy, and prepared to slash him with his hand, however, as he rushed to Envy, a face appeared in front of Edward.

The face appeared to be in pain, almost like it was crying out in pain, wanting to be freed from the hell it seemed to be trapped in.

Face in Envy: Help me

Face in Envy: Help me... Kill me...

Edward immediately stopped in his tracks, mortified of the face's pleas to die, and unfortunately, the face kept pleaing for Edward to kill him.

Face in Envy: Help me die... I beg you...! Please kill me... Please...!

As the face pleaded for Edward to kill him, the face suddenly contorts back and another head reveals itself from the other head.

As soon as the head reveals itself, it gains a evil almost devilish smile and soon starts laughing like a maniac.

Suddenly, all the other faces in Envy's body start talking all at once, all of them speaking with distorted and horrifying voices...

Souls: I don't want to die. Where's my mommy?

Souls: Come closer boy.

Souls: Help me...

The face that was staring at Edward continues laughing in his face, however, just as the face continued laughing at Edward, suddenly, a sword came plunging down on the faces head.