Emissary of Darkness

3rd Person POV

Recalling the memories of what happened with the events that would lead to the Promised Day, flashes of every party were shown preparing for the eventual Promised Day that would change the world forever. However, soon, a reminder of one of the worst things to happen for our heroes was shown... The abduction of Alphonse Elric.

Narrator: On the day before the long-awaited Promised Day, Alphonse Elric hid in a train yard outside the Eastern training grounds. However, the Homunculi Gluttony and Pride surprised him with an ambush. Defenseless against their attack, Alphonse is captured.

Scene Transition

With Alphonse, the young armored boy was seen floating around in a strange white void, completely surrounded by nothingness. As he flew through the void, a voice called out to Alphonse... Unfortunately, it wasn't any of his friends and allies, instead, it was the very person who trapped him in this void in the first place... Pride.

Pride: Alphonse... It's time to wake up, Alphonse.

Seemingly hearing the voice, Alphonse slowly stirred himself awake, disoriented as to where he was and who was calling out to him in this strange void.

Alphonse: Who are you...?

As Alphonse looked up into the blinding light in the void, strangely, an arm descended from the light caressing his cheek, offering the young boy some comfort in this strange and unknown place.

Pride: It's too soon for you to die... We aren't done with you yet.

As Alphonse relaxed, a strange sense of relief washed over him. However, the strange hand that comforted Alphonse soon changed... And surely, this strange white void was painted black and covered in Pride's shadows... And strangely... It was starting to look like Alphonse...

Pride: There's still so much work we have in store for you

Meanwhile

Elsewhere in the world, in a small run down slum of a village, several people were hard at work trying to make a living in this hard place to live. However, while they were working, a couple of farmers were stopped by a young man with golden hair and eyes... Edward Elric.

Edward: Excuse me... Is this place called Kanama?

Meanwhile in the village, an old man was busy cooking some meat in a fire, relaxing after a hard day's work. However, as the group came to approach the old man, his identity was soon revealed... Van Hohenheim... Edward's father.

 Edward's father