Oath in the Tunnel

3rd Person POV

Deep in the pitch-black forests outside of a slum a lone ninja was barely spotted running through the forest, charging off into the battle ahead to protect their friends... This ninja would soon be revealed, a friend who hasn't been seen for a long time... Lan Fan. Extending a hidden blade in their new automail arm arm, Lan Fan rushed towards her opponent, the massive Homunculi, Gluttony the Voracious.

Using this blade, the ninja sliced through Gluttony's stomach, causing the Homunculi to lose a massive amount of blood, Lan Fan didn't let up though, instead she swiftly sliced off one of Gluttony's arm, causing the massive Homunculi to lose a lot more blood and stumble around in confusion.

Gluttony: Will you stop killing me!? I don't want to die anymore!

Jumping down from a tree, Lan Fan again used her blade to slash Gluttony's face in half, again, causing the Homunculi to scream in pain as he frantically tried to regenerate his face and form a counter attack against his new assailant.

Gluttony: That hurt!

Rushing forward to help his friend, the young prince of Xing, Ling Yao, punched Gluttony in the face, sending the beast tumbling backwards into a tree, unable to properly fight his opponents in the dark.

Lan Fan: (Lands on a tree) My Lord!

Ling: (Chases after Gluttony) We can catch up later! Let's finish him off!

Lan Fan: Right!

Lifting the tree up from above him, Gluttony was clearly getting more and more angry, seeing how his food was fighting back against him, and actually winning. That, coupled with the fact that both Ling and Lan Fan were able to continue fighting without being hindered by the darkness like he was.

Gluttony: (Angered) Why won't you just let me eat you already!?

Again, Lan Fan made quick work of Gluttony, slicing his mouth again with her arm blades, again causing Gluttony to spit up a lot of blood. Swiftly pulling her blade out of Gluttony's mouth, Lan Fan quickly retreated back into the forest to allow Ling to get back into the battle.

Speaking of Ling, the young prince could be seen running throughout the forest towards Gluttony to take him down again, however, while this was happening, Greed started to laugh once again, finally seeing the benefits of being inside of Ling's body.

Greed: (Laughs) You're really kicking ass! And that's some woman you got, I didn't know you were such a stud. Where've you been hiding her all this time?

Ling: Well, you know, I'm full of surprises!

Finishing his sentence, Ling rushed forward and kicked Gluttony in the face, sending him flying back in confusion and pain, completely lost as to how his food was still able to fight back against him and not be hindered by the darkness, while he with his sense of smell, was mostly still fighting in the dark.

Gluttony: I don't get it! It's so dark here! So how!? How do you know where I am!? You can't see me!

Running through the forest again, Lan Fan rushed towards Gluttony again, slicing his arms clean off. Again, Gluttony roared in pain and collapsed on the ground in pain, panting and wheezing in exhaustion. After regenerating his arms, Gluttony got back on his feet, barely able to get a grip on his surroundings.

While Gluttony was still completely lost, unable to keep track of Ling and Lan Fan's movements as they ran through the forest, traveling too quickly for him to keep track of all of them, the two continued their brutal assault on the obese Homunculi. Every time Ling seemed like he would strike, Lan Fan would slice off his arms, all the while, the voice of Fu replayed through Lan Fan and Ling's heads, providing an explanation as to how they could keep fighting.