Poor Sick Star--Glen Johns x Mighty Bubbles(Random Poptropican) Sickfic

SPOILERS FOR THE LUNAR COLONY ISLAND BOOK! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! :)

Glen Johns was normally a quiet kid, which made it hard to tell if something was wrong. Well, one day his friend Mighty Bubbles (my OC) notices he's not himself and decides to care for him! SOOO cute!
Sickie: Glen Johns
Caretaker: Mighty Bubbles

Glen awoke with a start. The alarm was blaring. Slapping the snooze button, he looked at his clock. It was Saturday. Usually he would be excited for the weekend, but today, the 13-year-old boy wasn't looking forward to his usual weekend adventures.

No, today he felt tired, weak, and cold. Dang, I need to try and get more sleep, he thought. He slowly dragged himself out of bed, nothing like his usual leaping off his matress. He shivered without the cover of blankets, and he glanced back at his rumpled bedspread, wanting to soak into the soft blankets and fall back asleep. Instead, he grabbed his favorite blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders. He slowly lumbered out of his room and down the stairs, recognizing the smell of pancakes cooking. His stomach wasn't in any sort of condition for him to eat, but he still forced on a smile and sat down for breakfast.

"Good morning!" His father cheerfully exclaimed, placing a stack of pancakes on the table and taking a seat. Glen smiled. "Good morning, dad," he mumbled. A look of concern flashed over his father's face. "Glen, are you feeling alright?" He asked. Glen nodded and begrudgingly picked up his fork and started eating, although his stomach was begging for him not to. When he swallowed, it felt like sandpaper traveling down his throat. He coughed dryly into his blanket, and he looked up at his father. "I'm fine, my throat is a little dry," he explained. He finished his food and went back upstairs.

"Ah-choo!" Glen sneezed before he continued walking upstairs. He flopped onto his bed, noticing how nauseous he felt. He pulled his blankets up to his chin, until he heard a knock at the window. He knew it was his friend Mighty Bubbles. She always showed up at 11 o'clock sharp every day, rain or shine. He opened his window and looked down at his lawn.

There she was, Mighty Bubbles. Her bright scarlet red hair blew in the wind as she waved to him. Glen smiled. He had always had a little crush on Bubbles, but he would never admit it. "Hey, Glen! Can you come down and play?" She asked him. He gave a labored nod, realizing that he wasn't even dressed. He was still in his space-themed pajamas. Immediately, Glen also noticed that he felt warmer than he had previously. Opening his dresser, he changed into the lightest pair of clothes he had: A blue tank-top and black shorts that he'd probably never worn in his life. He checked himself out in the mirror. His eyes had deep bags under them, but he normally looked like that, so he brushed it off. Glen then walked downstairs and outside.

He looked up and saw Bubbles waving to him. She ran up to him, smiling. Her green eyes were shining. "So, what do you want to do?" Glen mumbled. Bubbles then looked at him with concern. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked him. He nodded, just that small movement giving him horrific whiplash. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. His friend then laid her cool palm against his forehead. "You're burning up," she told him. "I'm not sick," Glen muttered.

That was when he noticed how wrong he was. His stomach was doing somersaults, and he was having trouble making it stay put. His hair was disgusting and greasy and his eyes ached. He put both his arms around his stomach, feeling nauseous. He flopped against his friend, who rubbed his back comfortingly. "What's wrong?" she asked him. "M-my stomach hurts," He stammered, his face turning pink out of embarassment. "It's okay, Glen, I'm here," she whispered to him. Before he could respond, a gag escaped his throat, and before he could hold it back he vomited all over his friend and the sidewalk. Bubbles looked shocked, but she stayed next to Glen and rubbed circles on his back, pulling back his greasy jet-black hair. For a minute, he just sat on his knees on the sidewalk, leaning up against his friend. Bubbles clearly didn't know how to proceed.

She looked over at Glen's house and saw his dad running out to meet them. "Glen!" His dad yelled in his face, shaking him. Glen opened his eyes and looked up at his father. "Dad?" he mumbled, dazed and confused. Bubbles then picked him up and followed Glen's father into the house. She wasn't sure if she was even welcome, but that wasn't important. She followed him upstairs into Glen's room, where he was laid on the bed.

Glen opened his eyes, feeling beyond dizzy and queasy. He shivered as Bubbles covered him with a blanket. His dad picked up his astronaut plushie off the floor and handed it to him, which he accepted with shaking hands. Bubbles and Mr Johns looked at each other with concerned stares.

"I'm going to go back and change my clothes, I'll be right back," She said to Mr. Johns. He nodded, then went toward the bathroom to grab a thermometer. Coming back with it, he knelt beside Glen and asked him to sit up. He obliged, and his father took his temperature as he cringed from the feel of cold metal against his tongue. "102, of course," His father sighed and took the thermometer. "You've got a fever," Glen just nodded, laying his head down. Bubbles then came barreling into the room, now wearing a blue T-shirt and blue jeans. "He's got a fever," Mr Johns explained. "Awww," Bubbles cooed as she threw her arms around Glen, who mumbled "Don't, you'll get sick" as he tried to push her away. She then looked at Glen's father, who left to get an ice pack. When he returned, he carefully laid it on Glen's forehead, and he smiled.
My poor sick star, Bubbles thought as she sat next to Glen. He looked up at her, before he closed his eyes. She knew all about him, his adventures, but not once had she ever seen him sick. "I'm tired..." Glen mumbled. Bubbles nodded and stroked his hair, trying to help him fall asleep.

He grabbed her hand, making her blush. He then guided her hand to his upset stomach. She got the idea, and started to rub slow, gentle circles on his belly. He slowly calmed down, closing his eyes. "My stomach hurts..." he groaned. He closed his eyes, feeling slightly better. After a few seconds, he fell asleep.

OMG this is so cute!!!
I think next I'll do Octavian(Tavi) x Paulla from the Poptropica Mystery Of The Map series! I totally ship them!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi