Sick Brothers-DadBright Sickfic

Here's another one for all you DadBright fans :)
In this one, Tavi and Jonas get a bad stomach bug and Spencer takes care of them! I hope you enjoy!
Sickies: Jonas and Tavi
Caretaker: Spencer Albright

Tavi awoke in the middle of the night. Climbing down the ladder to the bunk bed that he shared with Jonas, he poked his brother's shoulder. "Jonas, wake up, I don't feel so good," his brother slowly awoke, looking up at him with dull heterochromatic eyes. "Hm? What's wrong?" He asked, realizing how weak and nauseous he felt. "I don't feel well, my head hurts," Tavi whimpered as Jonas wrapped his arms around him. "Come to think of it, I'm not feeling well either, do you want me to go get Dad?" He asked. Tavi nodded and Jonas picked him up and carried him to Spencer's room.

"Dad?" Jonas called out. Spencer eventually emerged into the hallway in his bathrobe, half-asleep. "What's wrong, Jonas?" He asked. "Me and Tavi don't feel very well," he told him. "Yeah, my stomach hurts," Tavi mumbled. "Owwww...," Jonas doubled over in pain. "Oh dear," Spencer gasped. "I feel sick," Jonas whimpered. "Me too," Tavi mumbled to his father. "Alright, why don't you go back to bed and I'll bring you two medicine," Spencer told them, to which they obliged and went back to bed, laying down in pain.

Spencer soon returned with a bottle of medicine and two empty bowls. He placed each bowl on the bedside table and measured out medicine for his two sick children. He handed them the cups of medicine, to which they begrudgingly drank it and flopped back down, feeling miserable. "Dad? I don't feel good," Tavi groaned as a sick gurgle escaped his throat. He put a hand to his mouth as Spencer handed him a bowl. Tavi immediately snatched the bowl as he vomited into it. As the two continued vomiting, Spencer carefully rubbed their backs, calming them. Eventually the two of them stopped vomiting, and they lay down, Spencer smoothing their hair.

The next morning, Jonas and Tavi woke up feeling much better.

Ahhh so cute
Sorry for the bad ending lol
Next I'm planning on doing one about Mya and Oliver's entire household getting food poisoning :)
Until then my peeps, ADIEU!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi