Bunny Love--Binary Bard x Doctor Hare Sickfic

This is gonna be good :) Also not my art :PI don't ship these two, I just think this is adorable

I don't ship these two, I just think this is adorable.
In this one, Mordred gets sick on a mission and Doctor Hare cares for him to the best of his ability!
Sickie: Mordred(aka Binary Bard)
Caretaker: Super Villains, mainly Doctor Hare

Mordred had awoken in the morning, having a very bad headache and stomachache. Gosh, I feel awful, he thought, slowly crawling out of bed.

When he got to the kitchen, he realized that the rest of his friends were already chatting and laughing. Captain Crawfish, Black Widow, and lastly, his best friend, Doctor Hare. Doctor Hare came up to him and gave him a slap on the back.

"Wassup my friend?" He exclaimed. "Didn't ya hear, mate?" Captain Crawfish asked Mordred, who could only shrug. "We're like, going to rob a mall that has a beautiful art gallery!" Black Widow explained excitedly, batting her lashes. Mordred nodded, feeling a sense of impending doom. He knew he wasn't in any condition to go on a mission, but if he said he couldn't go, the rest of the crew would get suspicious.
He grabbed a cereal bar, thinking that if he ate, he would stop shaking so much. Thankfully, the rest of the team hadn't noticed it yet.
The rest of the morning consisted of everyone fighting to use the shower, brushing their teeth, and Black Widow posing in front of the mirror. At long last, they were ready to carry out their mission.

The mall was huge, and it was before opening time. Carefully grabbing a carrot out of his belt, Dr. Hare carefully threw it like a dart, hitting the guard square in the head and knocking him out cold. Now they could wander the halls without any prying eyes.
Or so they thought.

As soon as they got in, Captain Crawfish looked up and noticed a security camera. Thinking ahead, Mordred looked at his pet robot owl, Merlin. "Can you destroy that?" He asked the robot. Merlin nodded and pecked away at the cameras, making them fall to the ground. At that moment, another guard came out and yelled, "Freeze! Hands in the air," Merlin immediately flew at the guard, startling him and knocking him down. Mordred's robot mouse bolted under the guard, scurrying away with him.
When they'd found the art gallery, Black Widow squealed. The entire hall was plastered with several famous art pieces. Immediately, she and Captain Crawfish started dismounting a painting off the wall.

Binary Bard, on the other hand, just leaned against the wall, feeling sicker than when they had left to carry out the mission. Dr. Hare looked away from the art for a moment and noticed his best friend looking quite pale. He whistled as a cue for Mordred to come over.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Dr. Hare asked. Binary Bard just nodded, but then his stomach emitted a gurgle. He blushed out of embarrassment, and Dr. Hare continued to stare at him. Mordred sighed.

" I haven't been feeling good," Dr. Hare gave him a look of concern. "Do you want to go back?" Mordred nodded. Dr. Hare then whistled to call everyone over. "Guys, we need to head back, Mordred's not feeling good," Black Widow just glared, but they got back in their getaway vehicle. Black Widow got into the passenger seat, while Captain Crawfish started driving. In the backseat sat Dr. Hare and Binary Bard, laying his head on the rabbit's lap. Dr. Hare carefully caressed Mordred's brown hair between his paws. Mordred closed his eyes, enjoying his treatment. He was with his best friend, and that's all that mattered.

Awww this is so cute I can't 🤩
For my next one, I'm going to probably do a Simon and Alice sickfic!
Hope you enjoyed!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi