Can't Stop Coughing-Mya x Oliver and Jorge Sickfic

Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend
Hello my peeps! 😃 Yep! Just like the scary villain in a horror movie — I'm baaaaack!
Anyway, I have made a part with Oliver and Mya! Mya basically catches a cold and Oliver and Jorge take care of her! I promise I will try to make this part longer than the others! Let's get into it!
Sickie: Mya
Caretaker: Oliver and Jorge

"Achoo!" Mya sneezed and wiped her nose with a tissue, coughing into her blanket. There was a knock at her bedroom door. "Who is it?" She asked, coughing. "Um, sis? It's me," It was Oliver. "No, Oliver, everything is fine," she wheezed, burying her face into her pillow. "Okay, I'm opening the door," Oliver then opened the door. His eyes widened. "Sis? Are you okay?" He asked. Mya coughed. "Oliver, you shouldn't be here, I've got a cold," Oliver gasped. "It's okay, It's not like I'm dying or something," she rolled her eyes. Oliver ran out of the room immediately. Oh no. Was that his 'let me call Jorge'  face? She thought.

Oliver, of course, immediately picked up his phone and called Jorge saying that Mya was sick. "Really? News flash! Mya is actually human!" Jorge joked. "Jorge, we gotta help her! She looked like she was on her death bed, bro!" "Well, I'm sure you need my help! I'm coming over, I'll text you when I'm close," Jorge told Oliver before abruptly hanging up.

After about 10 minutes, Oliver received a text from Jorge.

CheetoBreathBoi: I'm like 5 blocks away
UrBroOllie: K I'll meet you outside

Jorge eventually showed up on his bike. Taking off his helmet, he got off his bike. "Hey Oliver! Where's Mya?" he asked. "She's upstairs. She's sick as a dog," Oliver told him. He and Jorge entered the house, went upstairs, and entered Mya's room.

Mya rolled her eyes as Oliver and Jorge entered. "We're here to take care of you!" Oliver told her. "Well, I don't know why you're taking care of me. I'm perfectly capable of—Achoo!—taking care of myself," she sniffled. "I'm going to make chicken soup," Oliver told her. Before she could object, the two boys left her bedroom and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

A few minutes passed before Oliver and Jorge entered the room, with Oliver holding a steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup. "Here, sis," Oliver handed her the soup. She sipped a bit of the broth and smiled. "Hm. Not bad, little bro. Did you really make this?" He hesitated, and he and Jorge looked at each other with big, sheepish grins. Mya rolled her eyes.
"Microwaving it does not count as making it, little bro," Oliver giggled. "Is that better, sis?" "Yeah, my head still hurts, but that soup was delicious," she smiled and laid back down, coughing. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Could you get me another blanket?" Mya asked. Oliver nodded, grabbing a blanket from under the bed and laying it down on top of her. "Thanks, little bro," Mya told him, sniffling. Oliver gently laid his hand on Mya's forehead. "You're kinda feverish, sis," he told her, nodding to Jorge, who promptly walked out of the room. He returned with an ice pack, which he laid on Mya's head. "Thanks. That feels nice," she slowly closed her eyes. "There. Get some rest, okay sis?" She nodded before she fell asleep. Oliver and Jorge quietly left.

The next morning, Mya awoke, feeling a lot better than the previous day. She thought she should tell Oliver and Jorge that she was feeling better. She entered Oliver's room and was shocked.

Oliver and Jorge were both laying in their beanbag chairs looking weak and disheveled. "Whoa! Are you guys okay!" She asked, slightly panicked. Oliver coughed. "Hey, Mya," Jorge sneezed. "Yeah, we caught your bug," Mya facepalmed. "Wow...,"

Okay I am back and I hope you enjoyed this! Feel free to request anything you want!
I think this story is going really well! Let me know what you think!
Until next time my peeps, ADIEU!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi