Sick At Midnight-Oliver and Mya Sickfic

Not my art
In this one, Oliver gets sick in the middle of the night. When Mya sees him, she takes care of him so well.
Enjoy :)
Sickie: Oliver
Caretaker: Mya
Oliver awoke in the middle of the night. He felt beyond queasy and dizzy. The room was very dark. He didn't want to wake his sister, but knew he had no choice. He walked down the hall toward his sister's room.

A light from the hallway shined into Mya's room. Oliver slowly walked up and noticed his sleeping sister. He placed a hand on her shoulder and tried to wake her up.

"Mya...my tummy doesn't feel right..." he mumbled. Mya started to stir. She slowly opened her eyes to see her brother standing next to her bed, his eyes teary. She groaned, looking up at the clock on her nightstand. It was around one in the morning. "Oliver? What's wrong? Are you okay?" She mumbled, still half-asleep. He shook his head, Mya noticed the tears streaming down her brother's face.
"What's wrong?" She asked, sitting up.

"My tummy hurts...I feel weird..." he moaned, his arms around his stomach. "Weird how? Are you sick?" She asked, already getting out of bed. Before Oliver could answer, he put a hand over his mouth. Oh no, Mya thought as she rushed him into the bathroom. The second they were in, Oliver immediately heaved. He hiccuped in between, letting out choked sobs in between rounds. Mya pulled back his long orange-blonde hair, rubbing his back gently. When Oliver had finished, Mya grabbed a cup off of the counter and gave it to him to rinse his mouth. Oliver did so, then leaned against his sister, feeling slightly better. "How's that?" Mya asked. "Better," He answered, but then said, "I'm tired," "Let's get you back to bed, okay?" He nodded and Mya carefully adjusted him on her shoulder like a sack of rotten potatoes.

Oliver whimpered. Mya laid him in his bed, and she looked at him. "I'm going to get you medicine, okay?" He nodded, and Mya went to grab the bottle of stomach medication. Running back to Oliver's room, she knelt beside his bed and measured it out for him. She then propped his head up and gave him the medicine, and he stuck his tongue out. "Ugh," He whimpered as Mya rubbed his back.

"Can you stay with me, sis?" He whispered, as if speaking too loud would jostle his stomach again. Mya nodded, rushing back to her room to get her blankets. She made a bed for herself on Oliver's bedroom floor, and soon enough, he fell asleep.

Ahhh this was so cute 🤩
Sorry for the bad ending I didn't want it to be too long :) Next I'm doing Binary Bard and the Super Villain Island Villains!
Hope you enjoyed
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi