I'm just tired-DadBright Sickfic

Not my art!!
WARNING!! HEAVY SPOILERS FOR THE POPTROPICA BOOKS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!  :)
I remember how in book 3, Jonas says that Spencer Albright is like a father to him, so I just thought "what if he was?" and that's how DadBright was born!
Anyway, in this one Jonas gets sick and Spencer took care of him, much to his dismay.
Sickie: Jonas
Caretaker: Spencer Albright
Spencer Albright always knew that Jonas was his brightest pupil after Octavian had fled the Protectors. So that's why he was so confused when Jonas ceased to show up for work one day. He knew it wasn't right for his son to be late. Looking over at Lieutenant Rogers, he said, "Cover for me please. I have to go find Jonas," "Yes sir!" the yellow-haired woman nodded as Spencer left.

Running out of the observatory towards the bedrooms, he knocked on the door to Jonas' room. A cough came from the other side. "Come in," Jonas wheezed from the other side of the door. When Spencer opened the door, he saw Jonas laying in bed, his face flushed and sweaty. "Oh, hi," he whispered. Spencer ran up to him and Jonas started coughing. "What's wrong?" He asked him. "I'm okay, I'm just tired and my stomach hurts," he mumbled. Spencer could tell by his flushed face that Jonas had a fever. "My poor boy..." he whispered. "Dad, I'm fine," he muttered, looking at his dad with tired heterochromatic eyes. Looking at his son, Spencer adjusted his blanket and his pillow, trying to keep him comfortable. He smiled at his dad. "Are you hungry?" Spencer asked him. Jonas shook his head. "No," he mumbled. "I'm just tired," "Okay," Spencer replied back. "Why don't you take a nap? I'll get you a puke bucket and some water," "Okay," Jonas whispered back.

When he returned, Jonas was out cold. Spencer set the bucket down on the floor, slowly rubbing his son's back. I guess the water can wait, he thought as Jonas slept.

This was adorable OMG
For my next one, I'm going to do the Poptropica Super Power Island Villains!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi