Sick Day for my Firefly--Jonas x Lieutenant Rogers Sickfic

This will be super cute!!
In this one, the Protectors have a fun day in the snow, but Lieutenant Rogers ends up with the flu! However, Jonas loves her and is not about to leave her side! Sooo cute!
Sickie: Lieutenant Rogers
Caretaker: Jonas

Spencer had woken up to snow outside his window. He had told his crew about it, and let everyone play in the snow for the day. He smiled, watching them roll around in the snow, having snowball fights, and building snow forts.

Jonas and Lieutenant Rogers were blissfully gazing into each other's eyes. Smiling, Rogers pulled a snowball out from behind her back and thrust it at Jonas, hitting him in the face. He laughed, smearing the snow off his face and getting to his feet. He started to chase Lieutenant Rogers around, smiling and laughing. Jonas shivered, wrapping his arms around his torso. "It's really c-cold," he stuttered. "What say we go in and get a warm drink," she nodded and followed Jonas into the house.

Before long, they were sitting by the fire, cuddled up under blankets and drinking warm hot chocolate. "I need to know, was this made from cocoa powder or did you actually melt down a chocolate bar?" He asked, teasing her. "Shut up," she said, rolling her eyes.

She then coughed. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm good—achoo!" She sneezed, wiping her nose on her blanket. "You really don't seem okay, firefly," Jonas sighed and looked at Rogers. She just shrugged and continued coughing. "Actually, I don't feel so good," she mumbled, her stomach starting to hurt. "Do you want to go lay down in bed?" She nodded, and Jonas carried her to bed bridal style.

He laid her into bed, and she started to whimper. "What's wrong, firefly?" Jonas asked, growing concerned. He laid his hand on her head and felt her burning up with fever. "My stomach doesn't feel good," she mumbled. She wasn't lying, her stomach was gurgling and doing flips, and she was having trouble keeping it still. She was miserable. "Awww, baby, you probably got sick from the cold," she let out a pitiful cough. She shivered. Jonas continued to cuddle her, rubbing her back and smoothing her bright yellow hair. She then sat straight up, and Jonas widened his eyes. "Whoa, are you-," He asked. Rogers shook her head and practically kicked in the door to the bathroom.

Jonas rushed into the room to find Rogers throwing up. He slowly rubbed her back and pulled back her yellow hair. When she had finished, Jonas gave her a cup of water. "Better?" He asked. "No, not really," she snarled, giving him a death stare. He smiled slyly and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry, stupid question," Helping her up, he brought her back to bed.

Rogers then lay down in bed while Jonas looked for some medicine. "Jonas?" She called out. He came back with a bottle of liquid in his hand. "What's up?" "I want cuddles," she asked, giving him her best puppy eyes. "Awww, of course firefly," He sat next to her and rubbed her back, and she slowly began falling asleep.

Awww this is so cute I can't 🤩
Next I'm going to do Oliver and Jorge!
Hope you enjoyed!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi