Rodent Doctors?!--Ratman x Rats Sickfic

In this one, Ratman gets sick with the flu and his pet rats try to take care of him! When the rest of the league sees that the rats are struggling to care for him, they decide to help out!! Sooo cute!

Sickie: Ratman
Caretaker: His pet rats, with some sides of the Poptropica League Of Villains :)

When Ratman awoke that morning, he could tell something wasn't right. His head was pounding, his stomach was growling despite him not being hungry, and his skin felt like he'd taken a bath in ice cubes. Am I sick? he thought.

Walking out of his room into the bathroom, he was greeted by one of his pet rats, Francine, sitting on the edge of the sink. Francine was an albino rat. Smiling, he picked the tiny rodent up. "Hello, Francine. How are you?" His small friend squeaked in concern, eyeing his face. "Me? I'm okay," he stared into her red eyes, smiling.

Then one of his brown rats, Andy, crawled onto his head and squeaked. "Guys, I'm fine!" He protested, picking up Andy and setting him down next to Francine. A gray rat joined them, twitching its nose. "Hello, Simon. Care to join us?" The tiny rodent squealed, which Ratman translated as "You're turning pale, you're not okay,"

Ratman hated to admit it, but his furry friend was right. He was turning pale. Before he could do anything, he passed out on the floor.

He woke up in bed a few minutes later, his rats sitting on him and staring. "Ugh, what the heck happened?" He asked. His rats started telling him about how he'd passed out and how they had to carry him to his room.

"Okay, okay. I've been feeling sick all day," he confessed. "I'd like some soup," He requested. The rats nodded and rushed into the kitchen.

When they'd gotten into the kitchen, the rats stood on top of one another to reach the cupboard to get a can of soup. They were severly struggling to open the can when Crusher unexpectedly waltzed into the kitchen. He eyed the rodents suspiciously, raising his eyebrows. "You need help with that?" he asked, pointing to the can. A gray rat named Ethan nodded, and Crusher picked up the can and opened it, pouring it into a mug. At that moment, Speeding Spike and Copy Cat entered the kitchen. "Um, who's that for?" Spike asked. "I think for Ratman, I don't think he's feeling well," Betty Jetty remarked as she entered, a sad look crossing her face. "Let me carry that," Copy Cat ordered the rats. Simon pushed the mug toward her, and she picked it up, smiling.

Ratman saw the door open. "Simon? Alex?" He called out, coughing dryly into his blanket. "Nope! Just us!" Copy Cat smiled as she walked into the room with the rest of the league. "Here's your soup," Copy Cat smiled, handing him the mug. He smiled. "I was expecting my furry friends to bring me things, what are you guys doing?" He asked. "We saw your friends were struggling and thought we'd help," Betty Jetty explained, smiling. "She brought the whole cavalry," Spike grinned, pointing to Copy Cat.

Sir Rebral then entered the room wearing a lab coat. "I am a doctor, can you explain what's wrong?" He asked, looking at Ratman while everyone rolled their eyes. He goes through the weirdest phases ever, Betty Jetty thought. "I think I have the flu, I feel like literal garbage," he whined, closing his eyes. "Hmmmm...." Sir Rebral pondered silently as he pulled out a thermometer from his blue doctor's bag. Placing it in Ratman's mouth, he looked at the reading and clicked his tongue. "102 Farenheit," "Awww you poor baby!" Copy Cat squealed, throwing her arms around Ratman and rubbing his back.

"I wish to sleep now," Ratman said, laying his head down on his pillow and closing his eyes. "Good night," Betty Jetty smiled as she walked off with the rest of the group. "Betty?" He called out. He felt nauseous, and he wanted to have his mutual friend near him. He made a grabbing motion with his hands as she walked back into the room. "Hm? What is it?" She asked, smiling.

"My stomach hurts...can you stay with me?" He asked. "Awwww, of course!" She smiled. Sitting on the bed beside him, she slowly rubbed his back. He jolted up, and she picked up a bucket that had been conveniently placed beside his bed. He immediately threw up in the bucket, breath hitching as bile dripped from his mouth. Grabbing a tissue from the bedside table, she wiped off his mouth.

He flopped back down, feeling miserable. Betty started rubbing his stomach, helping him relax. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, smiling.

This was adorable 🥰
Next I might do one where Mya is sick and Oliver and Jorge take care of her! That'd be so cute!
Until then my peeps, ADIEU!
❤️AoyamaCheezBoi