chapter 15

I was sitting cross legged in the school yard with Juliette, the sun was bright, in the cold weather and it felt too good on my skin.

"This is too good" I said chewing the mango pie Juliette's grandma had made. 

"I hate you guys" Richard said, "how can you eat without me?" he swiftly came, stuffed his whole mouth, unable to talk he waved and ran away. 

"Hey I have class, tell Juliette thanks, tell her I said this is really good stuff" Richard texted, I turned around just in time to see him wink at me and walk away. 

I grinned a big grin "this guy drives me crazy" I said to Juliette, looking at the sun now. 

"Yea I know" she said "but why?" she asked me. 

"I don't know he is just too special extreamly special" was all I could say. 

"Go GUNNERS!" Richard and I yelled at the TV screen. Richard was a big time Arsenal FC fan and he had made me an Arsenal fan. Surprisingly. 

"WOW, I am gonna scream now, this is so awesome, I am EXTATIC I mean 4 goals in 10 minutes is plain awesome" I almost yelled at Richard who was sitting right next to me. "I know right, I don't think I'll be able to sleep anymore, anyway I am gonna leave now. It's getting really late" he said looking in the mirror on the front wall. "Hey it's already 3, why don't u stay over? Its going to take u an hour to reach back home now, what's the point?" I said.

I could see the confusion in his eyes. "Won't it be a problem for you?" he asked me.

"Ohh stop being a gentleman, I already know that" 

"Was that sarcasm, fishy?" he said with narrowed eyes. 

"Neaaaa" I said lifting myself up "want a coffee?" I asked walking towards the kitchen. 

"Uhh no I don't like coffee" 

"what?! Seriously?" I was shocked, 'how could someone not like coffee, well weird' I thought 

"yeaa, I don't" 

"alien" I said with a chuckle.

"You know I still don't own an original arsenal jersey, which is like super sad" Richard said going through my movie collection as I walked in with my coffee.

"Anyway, I am going to buy new studs in a day or two, my old ones ahh...they may rest in peace" he said

I laughed at his comment

"Hey u wanna help me decide? I am so confused between 3 pairs"

"can I?" I asked doubting my ability to do so.

"Yea sure, ill show u wait. Just tell me which ones you like" he said taking out his laptop

It took us 2 hours to decide 'THE PERFECT' studs for him obviously thanks to my unreliable net connection. And that's when it came to me; the idea which I knew would drive him bonkers.

I was decided; I was going to gift Richard his very first original jersey the very next chance I would get.  I looked at him and smiled. I was so going to miss him.

"dude I am going to miss you so much, I mean you'll graduate his year, go to college I am going to miss u" I said.

"yea I am going to miss you guys too, especially you, Juliette, but you know what fishy, I want to start afresh, forget all this drama literally, and just have a new beginning I want school to end"

"yea I want just the opposite of that" I said with a sigh "anyway," I continued when he just smiled "we'll still be great friends, obviously, so it shouldn't be any problem"

"Obviously" he said lifting his hand for a fist bump!

I smacked his wrist and we both just smiled at each other.