}•{ Deep Conversations.

~•} C H A P T E R|26 {•~

With utmost courage and determination, Naina finally twisted the doorknob and opened the door with a racing heart and fuzzy mind

Hearing the door of the room being opened, Raina who was still pointlessly thinking about Aakarsh, and the sudden bomb he dropped on her in the noon turned and her blank face showed sheer surprise seeing the person standing there.

Raina's black widened eyes stared back at Naina's light brown ones as they both seemed frozen in their spots.

Naina didn't take a step forward after opening the door and was just standing in the doorway staring at her sister whose face showed different emotions.

Raina was stunned deeply to find Naina here after so long. Or more precisely after that incident.

Sure, they did meet in between but it was always light talks related to nothing serious.

And today when she wasn't expecting her at all, Naina was here.

"Naina," Raina called out breaking their staring session in a voice above barely above a whisper.

Naina got the needed permission and stepped inside with a huge smile sitting behind Raina on the bed.

Though Raina knew her smile was fake and she was anything but happy.

"What brought you here?" Raina questioned exhaling softly while gazing at the white wall in front of her.

Naina's brows furrowed together hearing Raina's question. Her sister was indirectly telling her that she wasn't welcomed here today...

It meant one thing, Raina didn't want to talk because she didn't want to break down.

Naina knew her sister enough to assume this.

"Can't I come here to meet you?" Naina asked back with a slight smile dancing on her lips.

"Yes, you can..." Raina trailed off not knowing what to say.

Somewhere in her heart, she held the slightest grudge that Naina had not once come to meet her when she was going through all that cheating thing.

For sure, she needed to be left out alone to think clearly but still not to be left out this alone...

Didn't make sense but still.

Naina's shoulder drooped as she nipped at her lower lip knowing why her sister was behaving like this.

But how could she explain that it was for Raina's good only!

Naina heaved a deep sigh and held Raina's hand in hers and tried to explain, "Raina. . . You dealt with everything so strongly. If I would have come to meet you, you would have fallen weak and broken down as you know how emotional I am. I wanted you to make decisions on your own and not get influenced by my so-called emotions..."