Fikr

FIKR: Worry 

Yash

I threw the file on the table with utter displeasure. "I had asked to make a report of a year, not a month." Trying to withhold the frustration busting inside me.

"Sorry... sir..." a shivering response got into my ears.

"Get lost!" I yelled, making the employee rush for his life. I leaned my hand on the table, massaging my forehead in exhaustion. What the hell was wrong with the employees? They weren't able to finish simple work. I groaned in displeasure, scrolling down the number of emails on my laptop screen. Though my eyes were strolling down the words but my brain wasn't able to register it.

"What the hell!" I yelled at myself as my mind kept on shifting to the morning incident. "Fuck!" I banged my fist on the desk. What had overpowered my senses? Fuck! I wasn't able to erase the thought of her so near to me from my mind. She was in such proximity, her black orbs staring at me with innocence. The way I had imagined her staring into mine brown ones.

That fucking insane moan from her melodious throat had driven me crazy. I had lost myself in the moment. I felt so content, so satisfied at that moment. Only if it wasn't for the knock! That knock had separated as well as made me realise it wasn't my stupid dream. "What the fucking hell!" I stood from the chair, frustrated by myself. My hands constantly messing with my hair as I strolled the length of the room with annoyance.

Aarohi was so shocked, fucking I lost her trust. I behaved like an asshole. Why couldn't I control my hormones? How could I behave like a pervert? How could I? I fisted my hand in anger and was on the verge to bang it on the glass window but a loud warning halted me.

"Oh! Man! Cooldown..." I huffed in exasperation as my hand stopped an inch before touching the mirror. "I guess you aren't in a good mood." He muttered getting inside.

"Just leave me alone," I attempted to dismiss him.

"That was exactly, what your assistant mentioned." He muttered not at all affected by my furious state. "And may I pry what's the reason behind it?" I heard him grabbing a seat. I turned to scowl at him but he offered me his sweet smile.

"It's about her..." I muttered under my breath before walking toward my desk. He stared at me suspiciously before his feature developed a grin. He was in his professional attire and may be bunking his office hour. I shook my head at his unprofessional nature. It was beyond me how was he holding such a big company with his careless nature? He would be hardly interested in deals.

"And may I know... what ended up wrong?" His orbs danced with curiousness. He had more interest in gossip than he could ever have in business.

"I committed a shit! Fucking I lost control over myself." I banged again on the desk as he flinched a little by my action.

"Cool down, young man!" He muttered. A mischievous grin played on his lip. "Finally! Your dick betrayed you..." I glared at his words. "I am so proud of my friend." I shook my head. It was waste of time!

"You can fucking leave the room." I groaned not pleased with his words.

"Okay, I apologise." He raised his hand in surrender. His black orbs danced in mischief as he held himself from smirking at me. "That isn't a thing troubling you..." that teasing smile wasn't leaving his face. His eyes kept spying on me, waiting for me to unfold my true emotion.

"She was fucking trying to knot me together with Yukta," I grumbled being fucking frustrated with my wife. Who even does that?

"Yukta? As in that annoying childhood friend of yours?" He inquired getting stunned by the revelation. He took a minute waiting for my response to confirm but I was rude not to offer him any. "Oh my!" And suddenly the room busted with his laughter making me regret voicing those words to him. "Your wife is one of a kind... and that's why she is my favourite woman."