Moka

MOKA: Chance 

"Sir, I was trying to explain to them that you were..." The assistant opened her mouth to provide a justification, but Yash interrupted her in between.

His legs unknowingly forced him towards me. Those set of brown orbs filled with concern as he overcome the surprise. "Is everything fine?" His hands unknowingly made their way towards my shoulder. I was taken aback by his action. I kept staring at him with astonishment.

I had anticipated after the last night's encounter that he would be fuming in anger if he found me in his office, but I was offered with his concerned self.

"Dada," Aarush grabbed his attention from me. A small smile played on his lips as he glanced at his son, staring at him with desperation. "I missed you..." and he melted into those puppy orbs.

"I missed you too buddy... so much..." and soon Yash was carrying Aarush in his arms. A Series of chuckles escaped from Aarush's throat due to the excitement overpowering him. I shook my head as I glanced at the two males, busy having a conversation with each other. I was aware Yash had missed Aarush more than I could even imagine.

"What are you doing here instead of attending the school?" His orbs averting towards me for an answer.

"Mumma brought me here as you were busy..." Aarush pouted making Yash pull his cheek. "Dada you've been avoiding me for so many days..."

"Oh! That such a crime to ignore such an adorable kid." Came a humorous response from the elder figure that had walked out of Yash cabin along with him. "And it's such a pleasure to meet your family at last." He mentioned glancing at me with a huge smile. He took a step forward toward me and Yukta allowed him to stand before me. "I had attempted to convince your husband but he is stubborn not to listen. We are having a get together this Sunday, and I wanted you all to join us." He was staring at me with a determined look. I darted my gaze at Yash for a suggestion. He kept staring at me with a blank expression. "Come on! I know he can't deny his wife." He had a teasing smile playing on his lip as he winked at me.

I felt awkward at that moment, finding it appealing to stare at the floor. "Don't worry Mr Shinde... we would be there," Yash muttered protecting me from the centre of attention.

"I knew it! You can't deny your life." He chuckled making Yukta join him as well. "And don't forget to bring this young woman." He eyed Yukta, offering her a smile. He seemed friendly in nature though he seemed a very rich human. "And I would advise you to spend some time with your wonderful family. Not everyone was blessed with it." The other half of the statement seemed lapping sadness but I ignored it.

"I will consider your advice..." Yash muttered, smiling fondly at Mr Shinde as he made his way towards the lift.

"I hope you will really consider it." Grumbled Yukta while Yash glared at her in response.

"What are you doing over here? Your working hours had started long back. And do act professionally." He glared at her as he strolled towards the office door. His eyes darted towards the assistant for a minute. "Never let my wife or son wait..." I could feel the anger radiating from him as the lady nodded nervously as bent her head in embarrassment.

I felt sorry for the assistant as Yash's anger wasn't ever pleasing. "At least she got her lesson..." Yukta grumbled next to me as I widen my eyes in horror at her. She pressed her lip lightly not wanting to end up in giggles.

"Yukta, go to work now!" He yelled making her roll her eyes as she glared in his direction.

"Don't worry I am not spoiling your wife." She countered back before rushing towards the lift. My eyes enlarged in horror at her boldness before darting to Yash. His eyes had that softness as he was forcing himself not to burst into a smile. He shook his head as he walked inside the office. I followed him like a lost puppy.