Intro

Humdard : A person who lives your pain with you is called Humdard.

Most people gift pain but only few comes to heal the pain provided by others. A story about such a human whose only mission is to heal the wounds that she has.

•••

Aarohi Rishi Shikawat had married to her love of life but one drastic event took her beloved husband from her. She was forced to marry a stranger for the baby shaping in her stomach. She don't want to move on from the past but it better said than done when Yash behaves with so much patience, care and love. Will she be able to hold herself from developing feelings towards him?

(The title of the chapter will be in Hindi but the entire book is written in English)

<< Characters >>

Aarohi Agarwal

Yash Agarwal

•••

All rights are reserved by the author of the book, all the characters and places in the book are fictional and have nothing to do with anything in real world. This book is written for entertainment purpose and should be treated in same manner not to offend anyones view or belief in any manner.

Not a single piece of the work could be posted elsewhere without the permission of the author or strict action will be taken by the author.

Text Copywrite © Sanjh™ 2022