2. I remember now

( Kiara's Pov. )

         Kiara glance back at Phantasus as she enter the golden path sighing as take her few steps ahead and her first memory come to her subconscious.

         It was her and her biological mother Ananke the Primordial Goddess of Destiny and Fates.

        Winds blew to their hair as they tried to escaped his wrath she was just a newly made Goddess a two year old child taking in her appearance that day.

       Through the battlefield Kronos had known that her powers were similar to him but, with her mother powers she was stronger.

        "Take her...save her" Ananke pleaded as she handed her hand at Zeus mother the lady nod as she turned her back to Ananke holding the hands of the two children that was on her grasp and running out of her sight.

              The memory faded as she saw her first mistake or incident.

             She was there playing with her powers she now look like she was three her brother Zeus was there watching her protectively.

            When suddenly a Harpy lunged her talons at her Zeus tried to protect her but she being lacked of knowledge on what's happening run out of his sight.

         She was caught by her uncle Atlas and that when she met her other siblings.

        Memories of her training with Hades using her manipulation powers she can manipulate lightning,light,blood,water,wind,fire,soil,the death, skeletons and humans.

          Hera, Hestia and Aphrodite help her on using her Time and Destiny Powers she can tell the persons purpose by looking in their eyes the window of their very soul she also saw the spiritual being of her Goddess form travelling in different timelines.

       Demeter and Poseidon teach her how to control her ruled over every creature the Gods,Titans,Primordials or even the creature that Chaos had created for the universe.

     Then the time came where Zeus had visited their father he was determined to be better leader than him and it starts there.

         "Run.....just run don't look back" Zeus instructed as Morpheus came to help Kronos but as they ran she and her siblings were corner by Atlas they've been captured and tortured by him.

        Until her first encounter of the River of Lithe her five year old appearance look helpless as the Titan drown her in the River of forgetfulness.

        She watch unknowingly as Atlas did the same thing to her other siblings the only one that she hope that still remember her was him "Zeus" she muttered quietly continuing to the path were Atlas had left her to Montauk engraving the words that was on the back of her mind.

          'Unloved daughter,Lost sister'

        She was the person she was looking for Sally was the on who take care of her when he couldn't her memories with Percy came back to her mind and the fresh memories that come along with her days in their first quest her days spend with Nico at the Lotus casino her days down the Underworld spend with the Di Angelo's siblings.

          The second encounter to River of Lithe and her exchange with Morpheus and Phantasus her cousins.

      She emerged through the woods at camp as the golden path disappeared she look down to herself and saw her wearing a purple dress and to her hand she was holding a spear the spear of Time and Destiny.

        They always have been a missing piece on her siblings because she was not there to help them but, thinking about it now is this the right time to tell them? She asked through her thoughts.

         And decided that this wasn't the time to revealed that she was here "Zeus know...he knows"  she muttered as she changed her spear to a wristwatch that she put on her wrist one snap of her fingers and she was wearing the same hoodie and leggings that she wore before she ventured to the Realm of Dreams.

      "I'm Kiara Goddess of Manipulation,Time,Destiny,Fates and Creatures but for now I'm gonna keep that a secret" Kiara said mindlessly as she entered the barrier at camp she sees that she come to the right time to come because the camp barrier was failing.

       She quickly turned her ring to her sword lunging at the hellhound that was attacking Clarisse and her brother Percy she salute at him as Percy stared at her dumbfounded as the hellhound burst to glitter the three of them heard a terrified shriek Kiara turned around and saw Annabeth reaching out for her knife as the second hellhound snarl at her.

         She lunged herself in between Annabeth and the hellhound and pointing her sword at the hellhound as it whimper and cower through her gaze "Leave" the one word she spoke that leave everyone that was on the frontline staring at her wide-eyed as the hellhound did the what she instructed.

            "Miss me?" She asked to Percy and Annabeth as she help Annabeth to stand up "w-where have you been?" Percy asked in wonder.

         "Got a little fight with Mr. Nightmare but I'm alright" she said Annabeth understand what she was saying but Percy just gave her a questioning look "it's not that important water boy now tell me about your quest" she gestured grabbing his hand pulling him to the river at camp.