10. How Long?

( Kiara's Pov. )

          I was drawing a little strategy to get us out this cage the only problem is that I need a giant rock and a log so I can lift this stupid cage I heard a bowl of ambrosia being slide to the cage I sigh and move it closer to Athena as I continued with my drawing.

.....

         "Zeus wasn't lying?" She questioned I shook my head as I tap the stick at the cage it open and again Morpheus came in "I think I join my cousin" he smirk looking at me "nah, I'm good I don't even know how Psyche is your mother she's nice you know" I informed still playing with the stick.

         "She picks Eros though" he replied "what do you expect were all immortal here we do something that will regret later and if you stay here you'll regret it" I said "yeah right your spear is out what you gonna do strangle me with a stick?" He asked sitting down beside me.

          "I only want one day that your not gonna enter here why do you even care to talk to me I already said 'No' a million times" I said Athena gave me the look 'you over exaggerated' but I just roll my eyes "because Kronos wants you" he informed "well I don't want him" I spat Morpheus stand up scowling at me as he leave the cage.

       But as he leave I saw something metallic at the ground I pick it up and smirk as it was the copied key that Atlas had given to them to annoyed me "Yes!" I exclaimed quietly "now we'll wait to get dark" I informed "how long is that?" Athena questioned "don't know" I answer as I hide the key to my boot.