15. Remember your weakness

( Third Person Pov. )

           Wind whistle through her ears as she ran away from another Lastryonian the only creature that stubborn enough to not listen to her she stop panting as she lose the Lastryonian she glance around seeing a Greek Delta.

       "Please work" Kiara urged as she touched the inscription but nothing happen she groan hiss She turn around to see "Lilith?!" Kiara asked terrified "hello, dear for the Goddess of Fate they totally hate you anyways maybe they know maybe not but I know where your spear is" Lilith said kindly.

         Kiara took a step forward hesitantly "Your helping me?" She breathed Lilith nod "I only follow the order of your brother and I know how much he love you and I know he can't remember you" Lilith informed Kiara smiled at her "Thank you, and sorry about the you know at the Mississippi" she informed Lilith shook her head lightly "Don't worry about it I helped you from now on I also want him to remember his sons on me" she answered Kiara nod understanding.

          Kiara and Lilith go on through the Labyrinth looking for her spear venturing through a dim lighted tunnel they appeared in the middle-circulated room and standing in the middle was Kiara's spear but there's someone or should you say some Titans guarding it.

        "Welcomed Princess to the Games Arena first round 'Remember your weakness' ready to comply?" Kronos/Luke asked  Hiss Lilith threaten Kiara hold up her hand to stop Lilith to lunging "It's time" Tartarus informed winking at Kiara.

     "What do you mean games?" Kiara asked confused Morpheus  maniacally laughed at her "see here cousin three games and if you win them all without her help you'll get out of here" he said pointing at Lilith "Is help hers" she hissed "No, it's okay but I don't have any weapon" Kiara informed.

         Kronos/Luke smirk "well, my precious daughter your 'helper' can give you one thing and only one thing" he said Lilith hiss happily "Thens maybiss you forgots that Is'm the mother of monsters" She hiss "what do you mean Lilith?" Kiara asked "Εγώ η Λίλιθ έδωσα στην Κιάρα τη δύναμη να μετατοπίσει το σχήμα σε όλα τα τέρατα που κατέχω" Lilith hissed in ancient greek and a dark light covered Kiara.

  {I Lilith gave Kiara the power to shape shift to any monsters that I own}

      As the light disappeared Kronos/Luke frown "Let's start this" Tartarus announced "what exactly the rule in this?" Kiara asked as Lilith step back to watch them closely "were all immortal so, we can injured anyone badly and you need to use your weakness or ours to defeat us." Kronos/Luke announced completely unfazed by the situation.

     "First round 'Remember your weakness' starts now!" Morpheus announced mischievously shifting through the shadows and bonding with the light, Tartarus smirk taking his sword out of it's sheath "Ready?" He asked to Kronos/Luke who nod and he walk forward threatening his sword at Kiara.

           Kiara dodged it as she tried her first transformation with the extra power that Lilith had given her Kiara transform to a Chimera her snake lunged at Tartarus he dodged 'roar' she snarled at him lunging at his chest he stare shocked at her as she scratch angrily at his chest.

        Kiara cried out in pain as Morpheus stab a dagger at her spine she transformed back to her goddess form looking at him in hatred "weakness I know you" Kiara smirked transforming into a Siren and shrieking loudly causing the three cover there ears as it bleed out of Inchor Tartarus blacked out as Kronos/Luke lunged his sword at Kiara's wings.

          She transform back to her goddess form with only her back being wounded "one down two to go" she smirk she transformed into a boar hound and lunging her horn at Kronos/Luke's abdomen his vision blurred for a minute causing him to mindlessly stab Kiara at her abdomen she groan transforming into a scorpion and stinging his wound as she transform back to a goddess.

        Kronos/Luke fall to the ground unconscious Kiara look around looking for Morpheus but what come at her surprised her "I know your weakness" Morpheus smirk at her "Hades?!" Kiara asked incredevously "he's not real" Lilith hissed at her as Morpheus in form of Hades inch closer to her.

         "Decided to keep it from me, how could I remember you if I don't even love you" Morpheus/Hades taunted "What do you mean Hades all those years....." Kiara blink back her tears as Morpheus/Hades put a dagger threateningly on her throat.

           "I hate you!" Morpheus/Hades smirk as Kiara sunk to her knees curling into a ball "it's not reals Kiara his at the underworld not heres" Lilith hissed Kiara look up to him grabbing his dagger while Morpheus grabbed a rock to make her lose her grip at the dagger.

Or that was his plan anyways.

         Kiara stabbed the dagger at him as he hit her with the rock her vision blurred as she stab Morpheus on his eyes accidentally as the two of them black out "Ηλίθιοι ή ίσως οι Μοίρες μισούν πραγματικά τη Θεά τους" Lilith hissed shaking her head in amusement.

            {Stupid or maybe the Fates really hate their goddess}