9. Some company

( Kiara's Pov. )

Mountain

         "I brought you some company princess" Atlas informed as he shoved someone into my cage "really I don't need this I already make an oath that I will never join you" I said as I study the girl that was in my cage.

      She has some blonde hair and grey eyes and she's about the age of fourteen of course that was not her real age because I know this girl "a sweet little family reunion" Atlas teased I gave a pointed look as he leave the cage I sigh and look to the girl I handed her the bowl of ambrosia that stupid Titan leave me earlier.

        "Here" I said she look up to me and the bowl of ambrosia "I'm not the one who need that" she said pointing at my bleeding wound at my forehead "that's nothing you need to eat" I said as I placed the bowl in front of her I look to the sky.

         "I just need lightning" I mutter quietly closing my eyes for a minute.

.....

        "What do they want from you?" She asked I look at her "my help they want me to help them but I refuse I don't want to" I answered looking at her "why?" She asked "it just that I can't help someone who hurt me and my siblings now he's hurting my relatives" I informed as a blue bird landed on the cage.

        It look inside at us I offer my hand to it as it get in to the little squares of the cage "hey, little one can you deliver a message to the wolves?" I asked yes it chirped "alright" I whisper something to her making sure that Athena couldn't hear it I still didn't make her know that I know her.

       The bird fly out of the cage heading to the woods as Athena finished the bowl of ambrosia "who are you?" She asked "Kiara" I answered simply she gave me a confused look I just shrugged as Tartarus open the cage going in "sweet a little reunion" he said looking at the two of us.

       "Can I get some peace just for a day?" I asked annoyed "no, because your niece and nephew along with other people are on the woods" he informed "that's none of my business" I said as I glance to the woods hopefully as Tartarus get out of the cage.

         "Are you a Goddess or something?" Athena asked I almost forgot that she was here I just gave her a nod "Goddess of what?" She asked again "Time, Destiny,Fates,Manipulation and Creatures" I answer she gasped "what does they mean by reunion?" She asked again.

     I sigh "look Athena you wouldn't believe me no one will" I said "how do you kn-- that's not important I want to know why I wouldn't believe you?" She asked "do you ever heard of the story about the daughter of Ananke and Kronos?" I asked she nod and gasp as she realizes what I was implying.

          "Your my aunt?" She questioned I nod as the silence dawned at us.