22. You name a dragon, Happy?

( Kiara's Pov. )

      I open my eyes to see that I was walking in snow huh "who are you?" Someone asked I know that voice I looked around but saw nothing "I'm Kiara" I answer quietly.

         "Your the sister that Zeus kept talking about" "Hera is that you?" I asked "Yes" "where are you?" I asked again "um, Khione guarding my cage along with the other Gods of Winds" she replied "I'm coming there I'll help you" I announced.

.....

        I open my eyes to see Nico looking at me "Good Morning" he mutter sitting up "I know where Hera is" I blurted out as I stood up going through my closet "where is she?" Nico asked curiously I walk in to the bathroom and change to my outfit and got out "at a wolf house at North" I answer we heard the conch horn blew "c'mon it's breakfast I'll pack later" I informed as we got out to the pavilion.

       I sat down my table eating pancakes "vanilla latte" I whisper to the glass as I finish with my pancakes I drink my coffee and as soon I finish I go back at my cabin getting my backpack packing ambrosias and nectars, along with drachmas, two water bottles and a extra set of clothes just incase.

.....

         When I finish packing I head to the Arena for last minute training as I was destroying the dummies with all my might I heard a loud noise that sounded like an engine I turn my sword back to my ring putting it on my finger as I rush to the middle of the cabin where Leo landed riding on top of a bronze dragon.

         I stare at it in awe as all of us surround him and the dragon he got off "This our ride Festus" he said patting the dragon's snout it snort "Happy?" Jason translated I move closer to them "How?!" I asked increduvously looking up the dragon's structure "I fix it up" Leo said proudly.

        "Alright, were leaving now get your pack and we can all meet up here" I said to them they all nod and go back to their cabin I got to mine to see Nico sitting at my bed "Hey" I greet as I got backpack that was on my bed "hey, you'll come back right?" He questioned I laugh and gave him a peck on his cheeks "in one piece" I said to him as I leave the cabin to go and meet up with the others.

         I climb up the back of Festus' back as Jason help Piper to get in "so, where we heading?" Leo asked "North Quebec" I answer simply as Jason gave me an agreeing nod Festus took off heading north as we settle in comfortable silence.