11. Finally

( Third Person Pov. )

          Kiara open her eyes as someone tugged on her cage she look to it and saw Artemis she look at her tilting her head because she was holding her spear.

        She look to the other side where she heard fighting Nemesis was fighting Morpheus Annabeth and Percy were fighting Luke and Tartarus and to their side two other girls are fighting with Atlas.

          She stood up walking to Athena's side and waking her the girl look at her confused as she pointed at Artemis "I got the key" Kiara informed handing it to Artemis she put it in the lock and open it "Thanks" Kiara gestured as she took her spear from her.

          "Wait you two need something" Kiara stop the two who gave her questioning look she smirk and create a time portal were she grab Athena's knife and Artemis' silver bow and arrow "Now let's fight" she announce as she closed the portal.

             While Athena help her daughter on attacking Tartarus Artemis help Nemesis on attacking Morpheus and of course Kiara stand in front facing Atlas and charging at him with her spear.

        He dodge using his sword "How did you even get out?" Atlas asked annoyed as he block another arrow coming from the archers "none of your business, could you ah...fire more arrows at us?" Kiara asked back Thalia smirked at her and fire as many arrows as she can.

         As the arrows came Kiara kept wounding Atlas in different places "you know Morpheus can help make them remember you, right?" Atlas questioned smirking "yeah but I'm already had Phantasus" Kiara answer wounding his chest again.

           "No!" The one word that make all the fighting stop as Kronos spirit as a God got into Luke Kiara quickly lunged her spear at Atlas sending him to the sky were he belong as Luke with Kronos controlling him charged at Zoe.

     Before anyone could stop him he lunged his sword at the girl making her fall to the ground bleeding Kiara step in front of him as to stop lunging at the other girl "Kronos stop this nonsense" she pleaded looking at her Luke's golden eyes "can't" he said before disappearing along with Tartarus.

       The group look to the two bodies on the ground Artemis change into her goddess form as she goes closer to Zoe's form lifting her body to her chest.

         Nemesis charged once more at Morpheus making him disappear to a form of shadows the group gather as they watch Artemis sending her huntress to the sky and making a new constellation of a girl running holding a bow and arrow.