19. Wind spirits make me reveal everything

( Kiara's pov. )

        Apparently sneaking into a bus was so easy especially when the lead of the field trip is Satryr who say that Jason Grace was the son of my brother now here I am sitting next to him and his two other friends Leo Valdez and Piper Mclean.

          "Who are you? We haven't seen you at school before" I heard I face her it was Piper I groan inwardly "Sandra Grace" I mutter they look to me pointedly I mean Jason lose his memory but still I hope that his go on with my lies.

          Thankfully the bus stop at the destination before they asked any question I quickly got out of the bus and beside Coach Hedge whose gonna introduce me to the student "Alright before we start we had a special guest here who study science of rocks everyone this is Sandra Grace" Coach Hedge introduce I move to the front "Hey, I'm Sandra Grace and I'll be able to help you today with your studies about Sendimental rocks" I say.

        As we walk around the Canyon bridge Coach Hedge handed me the questioners I pass them to the students and when "So, what your relationship with Jason?" Leo asked as soon as I get to them "uh I'm his older sister" I say "I don't remember you" Jason explained I groan "You and your amnesia we leave at the same house" I said facepalming Piper let out a giggle oh, this plan is working to well.

          I left them there to finish their work as I study our surroundings whoosh huh am I hearing things again whoosh or maybe not I look to my side and saw two wind spirits I groan as Coach Hedge lead the students back to the field but then Leo Jason's friend fall down the edge I groan and rush up to them grabbing hold of his hand as we were falling "Jason fly just try to fly!" I shouted he look to me increduvously but he tried what I suggested and next I know it Leo and I was on the field.

           The other students were now on the bus but the Venti corner us "We need to get out of here" Coach Hedge announce I grab both Piper and Jason hands running to the exit but another Venti was there to I groan and change my hair back to brown and changing my watch back to my spear.

         "Let us fast" I demanded to them but they did not listen I fight one of them as Coach Hedge protect Jason,Piper and Leo as the other came to help his fellow Venti I injured one of them but they got out taking Coach Hedge with them "c'mon follow me" I gestured to the three without I lead them to my taxi that was being driven by the fates we sit down at the backseat me and Piper being squish in the middle.

         "Who are you really?" Piper asked suspiciously "I'm Kiara or Sandra I'm the Goddess of time,destiny,fates,manipulation and creatures" "Goddess?!" Leo asked increduvously "you know about the Greek and Romans Gods?" I asked they nod "well, for starters were all real and sometimes we fell in love with mortals and that result in demigods you three are demigods" I explained "you mean were demigods?" Leo questioned I nod "but who's our parents?" Jason asked "parent only one of your parents is a god and your father Zeus or Jupiter is quite arrogant right now" I said thunder boom to the sky "oh, please it was just a joke brother and it's true" I smirked.

         "But, what about us?" Piper asked "well, will found out at camp" "camp?" Leo questioned the taxi lurched and it stop I sigh "thanks for the ride" I say as I let all of us get off and to the beach "I wouldn't that was a pleasant ride" Leo said and a flaming orange light shone on him "Vulcan" Jason said "Hephaestus" I corrected "c'mon let's go I don't wanna be attack again" I gestured.

        I lead them to the camp barrier thankfully their was no monster we walk into the camp and my vision blurred as someone rushed to me completely engulping me to a hug I feel something snipping my feet I look down and saw Mrs. O' Leary "Nico, can't breath" I gasped he pulled away and look at me rubbing the back of his neck "sorry, but where have you been?" He asked "long story short I'm remember everything now" I said gesturing to the others that surround me.

        "Where's Annabeth?" I asked looking around "she's still searching for Percy he's kinda lost--" "kinda?" I questioned cutting him off "Hey, Connor up for giving this guys a tour around?" I asked waving one of the Stolls to us "Sure" he nod "give them back to me after Jason's a son of Jupiter or Zeus and Leo's a son of Hephaestus" I explain he nod and let the three of them away.

         "How did he get lost?" I asked facing Nico again "I don't really heard everything but heard that Annabeth,Thalia and Rachel got out of the Labyrinth without him" Nico explained "who's Rachel?" I questioned tilting my head to the side "she's a clear sighted mortal and she can announce a prophecy like the oracle" I nod humming in response.

       We walked to the big house seating at the steps I lean my head to his shoulder "sorry, about Bianca" I mutter "it's not your fault we can't really run away from our life" Nico replied with a strained smile "yeah, I know" I replied fiddling with my watch "so, you never said on what you remember" he say changing the subject "that sucks" I groan.

      "Why?" He asked I sigh "I don't wanna talk about it" I replied "oh, c'mon what is it?" He asked giving me his puppy eyes I groan "I remember my identity that make me a center target for the Titans" I said "and what's that?" "It's complicated" I said looking to the ground that had became interesting at this moment.

        Nico lifted my chin "c'mon I understand" he urged I give him a smile "well, I'm Kiara" he raised one of his eyebrow confused I laugh "or Sandra daughter of Kronos and Ananke unfortunately" I said sighing I pursed my lips as Nico stared at me "so, your my aunt?" He questioned and I groan knowing where this going.

       I did not hesitate I just crushed my lips to his we kissed.

.....

       He pulled away confused "there's no rule in love" I said he smirked I laugh "well, if you say so" this time he was the one who kiss me our lips move in sync until we were rudely interrupted by Connor I pulled away as Nico gave him a dead glared I just face the other three "so, there's a campfire later we see if you get claim then Piper if not you'll stay in Hermes' Cabin anyways we should train you guys I know someone who can help" I said gesturing for them to follow I lead them to the Arena.

             "Diana!" I called the girl with blonde hair walk to us "hey, Kiara" Diana greet I smile at her "this is Jason,Piper and Leo they're new and I really want them to get trained just incase" I said she nod "sure" she clarified I nod to her as I leave the three to her I go to the big house guess I need to tell Chiron that there's a Goddess staying at camp because 'she' wanted to help and that's me.