8. Stumble upon dumb dam

( Third Person Pov. )

Questers Location

          Wind gushes through their hairs as they rowed to the way of the dam as they arrive at their destination they got out of the boat and to the main booth where they can rest for awhile and have food.

       "You coming?" Grover asked to Percy "Nah, I just stay here I need a walk anyway" he replied Grover nod understanding leaving him alone and joining Thalia and Zoe.

.....

      "Percy?" Someone asked from behind him he turned around to see Annabeth with the other two girls he blink a few times making sure he was not hallucinating "Annabeth where have you been?" He asked coming closer to her "long story short we need to save Kiara" she informed "where is she?" Percy asked worriedly.

         The three of them exchange a look "last we talk to her she's in Hermes shrine in a dream that Morpheus put on her" Annabeth said "wait...Morpheus the God of nightmares?" Percy questioned the three nod to him "wait...I should asked this on the first place who are you two?" He asked nodding at the other girls.

       "Artemis" "Nemesis" the girls informed "but we where order to save you" Percy informed "you mean other people are here?" Annabeth asked "uh yeah Thalia, Zoe and Grover"he listed they heard a hustle on the bushes and a bug man appear Percy uncapped riptide.

       "Let's get out of here" Percy said leading the four of them to where Grover and the others were they burst in as the army of different soldiers were left outside.

       They neared there table "Lady Artemis?" Zoe questioned bowing slightly at the goddess "No time there's an army out there we need to get out of here!" Percy informed to the group Zoe handed Artemis her extra set of bow and arrow as they got outside.

         Grover passed a dagger to Nemesis as the Army of soldiers approach them "we need to get out of here they're so many of them" Annabeth informed as she accepted the knife that Grover was handing to her.

         Percy dodged the insects that were being throw at him by the bug man as they got out of the exit of the dam and into the woods Artemis lead them back to the woods where the mountains where as the soldiers disappear "where are we?" Percy asked panting "at the forest at least were safe we just need to find a way out here just more of them find us" Annabeth explained the group nod as they settle on the wet damp ground.