27. Jason meet your real older sister

( Kiara's Pov. )

       "Jason?" Someone asked behind us I look to her "hey, Thalia" I greet the hunters lead us to a cove where we started a campfire Thalia started talking to Jason about his childhood I sigh and look to Piper who's admiring him "you like him" I mutter quietly to her she blushed I laugh quietly "why don't you talk to him?" I asked she shook her head "what if he don't like me" she pointed out I sigh "give it time" I said to her.

.....

      One of the hunters came back to the cove and say they found Lycaon's trail I wanted to come and help them look for Percy but I know him with or without memories he can handle himself.

       "Follow it I get to you as soon us I help my brother find Aeolus' castle" Thalia said they nod we got out the cove Thalia leading us to a mountain peak where the bridge of doom was located I groan looking at the bridge in front of me.

      "That's the only way?" Jason asked Thalia and I nod "Alright, let's team up Piper and Coach Hedge then Kiara and Leo and Me and Thalia" Jason say we all separated with Piper and Coach Hedge crossing the bridge first.

        When the time came that Leo and I were half way through the bridge he burst to fire I groan manipulating the fire out of him before it melted the bridge we crossed through safely with only half the bridge melted I melted the other half and form a large ball of water "How we get through!" Jason asked.

       "Here!" I scream to them as I make a bridge out of water "Is it safe?!" Thalia asked "Yeah!" I shouted they crossed the bridge of water "go on I bring the hunters over the wolf house" Thalia reassured to Jason "but I don't know where is it" he replied "you don't but I do" I said they look to me Thalia nod to me as she leave.

       "C'mon" I gestured leading them through the dark tunnel Piper catch up to me as the boys go in front "talk to him" I said pushing her lightly to Jason side I grabbed Leo's hand and pulled him over my side so Jason and Piper can talk alone.

          "Why you do that?" Leo asked confused "they need to talk to each other" I say gesturing to Piper and Jason "what are you goddess of love" he sassed "no, but I'm the goddess of fates and destiny and I destined them to be together" I smirk he roll his eyes we emerged out the tunnel.

       They were alot of tv's Mellie one of Aeolus spirits lead us to him "you have some visitors" Mellie announce to him "Half-bloods" he said to us "change of plans she wants you dead" he informed I narrowed my eyes to him "but, we were here to save Hera" Jason retorted "she overrule the gods" Aeolus said "I'm sorry but I believe were talking of a very different goddesses" I say "quite right" he replied then the ground shook pulling us down as Mellie attack us a breeze come at us a smell of perfume we got out there and into the streets were my outfit completely change into purple skater dress with leather jacket along with hiking boots

        "Mt. Diablo" Piper say pointing at the mountain "I think if we wanna hike that we need to change our fancy wear to something more comfortable" I suggested they all nod and we headed on one of the stores.