16. Hallucinations

( Third Person Pov. )

             She poured down nectar through her wounds making it healed slightly as her eyes fluttered open "Lilith, Where are we?" Kiara asked "c'mon they move the second Arena I know where they are" Lilith informed as Kiara sit up "where did you get the nectar?" She asked "I brought it along with me" Lilith gestured for her to follow and she did standing and following her through the Labyrinth.

            They took a right,right,left,right,left then left Kiara stumble as she bumped into someone she look "Percy?!" "Kiara?!" "No time" Lilith hissed grabbing her hand pulling her away from him she shook her head blinking "what was that an illusion? Because he shouldn't be here it just.....it's dangerous" Kiara reassured more to herself "it's...I don't know" Lilith hissed as they arrive in the circular room.

           "Welcome Princess second round 'Hallucinations' how long will you survive with your terrors" Morpheus voice boomed through the room they look around and saw Kronos/Luke threatening a sword at Hera's neck he laughed maniacally as Hera look at Kiara pleadingly.

           "I don't know who you are but please help me" Hera pleaded Kiara tilted her head to side curiously "what Zeus got that mark him?" She asked curiously Hera look at her in wonder staring at her questioned confusingly Kiara smirked and transformed into a Chimera making her snake lunged at Hera and it turned to black smoke as it disappeared.

        Kiara change back to her goddess form looking behind "can't fool me Morpheus" she smirk as Tartarus came holding Percy "told she was not gonna hold on illusion she needs something real" he smirked shoving Percy in front of her.

          "Kiara? Your really here I -I -Annabeth said yo-..." Tartarus choke Percy cutting him off what he's saying Kiara look around until she saw Kronos' 'object' that make him stay at Luke's body "let go or I cut of his bloodline" Kiara smirk playing with the 'object' as soon as Tartarus let go of Percy "RUN!!" Kiara say and he did without second thoughts.

            "She didn't fell for that" Morpheus said as he come out his cove in Aphrodite's form Kiara smirk transforming into a dracanae and slithering to him/her "what's your nickname" she hissed threateningly as she lower fang on his/her neck.

          Morpheus/Aphrodite look at her in confusion before letting out a pain groan as Kiara's dracanae's fangs dug into his/her skin making him morphed to his original form "you win this time princess but the third will be impossible" Tartarus said annoyed as he hit her with a rock knocking her unconscious.