CHAPTER 3 : Something From Him

Y/n's POV

Okay. I'm happy that I meet the other Toman members today that there are also Emma's friends but, why from all of them it has to be Draken who take me home? I thought it was going to be Mitsuya or Mikey that he promised me to but I was also surprised that the whole time felt like Draken was waiting for me finish talking with Baji.

I'm thrilled too that I can get friends with him but I'm afraid it sounded like I betrayed Emma, who is totally has a huge crush on this tall muscular attractive man right beside me, who is now eating ice popsicle outside of the convenient store near my apartment.

But nah, stay positive, maybe this is what Emma wants in order for me to get close to Draken so I'll be their cupid and their love story will bloom! Yeah, about that, right?

"So, you're a pro basketball player?"

Draken suddenly asked beside me as I look up at him, "Yeah, oh, do you want to see my uniform??"

He nods as I took my uniform again to showed it to him, he hums in approvement that the design was good. "Huh, so most of people called you (insert your nickname)."

"Yup!" I replied and continue on eating the popsicle. "Is your name only Draken? I never heard Emma or Mikey told me your full name."

"Draken is my nickname that most of Toman and Emma called me, my real name is Ryuguji Ken."

"Wow, that name is so pretty!" I accidently compliment that, making Draken a bit widen his eyes as he looks away.

"I mean, everyone's name too hehe!"

Draken look back while I only continue on to eating the popsicle again, "So what should I call you?"

"Anything is fine."

"Wait, isn't Draken meaning in Japanese as dragon?" I tried to confirm again as Draken nods while showing his tattoo on his left temple.

"Then I'm calling you Drago! Yeah, Drago-kun!"

I said it with too much excitement while raising my one fist to the air while the other, making a victory pose while Draken only look at me in silence.

Oh crap, I'm being a crisp.

But it startled me when suddenly Draken shakes beside me, his one hand closing half of his face as his eyes squinted, his lips partly open, laughing. "What the hell? That was the very first time someone made my new nickname."

He smiled. Oh god, if ya'll hoping this man really exist, he is so damn attractive and handsome.

Snap out of it Y/n! Draken belongs to Emma, yeah, now I understand why she fell in love with him.

"Wait, you like it?" I asked confused.

Draken suddenly ruffled my hair, "I told you anything is fine but I didn't think you would pronounce Drago for real."

I don't know why but suddenly my face become hot, his large hand still on my head as he then shoves it back into his pockets. "Nice to meet you once again, I'm Drago."

Draken now instead suddenly introduced himself with the new nickname I just gave, what is this? This is a new start of a good friendship right?

I grin, "Nice to meet you as well, I'm (your nickname)!"

= ₊‧.°.⋆🫧•˚₊‧⋆. =

Two weeks has passed by, Y/n is getting along pretty well with Emma, Hina, and Toman boys. Especially Draken and Baji, they both often went to her school and would sometimes play as an idiotic duo-children and one healthy mother which is Draken being the most mature one.