CHAPTER 21 : Captured In Her Eyes

"HUWAA!!"

"EH WHAT?! WHAT?!" yelled Takemichi startled along with Draken who flinch on his side due to that sudden screaming coming from the (h/c) girl, the two left earlier during a watch over her who still conscious, but now they are back to found her already sat up on the hospital bed looking afraid.

"Y/n—"

"Y/N-CHAN WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU HURT?" Takemichi managed to cut off the tattooed guy before he could speak, as the shorter guy check everywhere on the bed if something's going on.

"No it's just... I had a bad dream that's all." She answered, calming herself and see both of the boys sigh in relief.

"You really are something, the first thing you woke is to scream." Draken stated a bit annoyed as he took a sit beside her and took her one hand without for her to react, he wipes her palm that was cover in dirt with a cloth.

Somehow his action made her face fluster a little as she then averts her eyes to Takemichi instead who had smug on his face earlier. "What happened to me? As long as I remembered I was yelled mad at you guys then..."

"You fainted Y/n-chan." Answered Takemichi.

"What?!"

"Of course you don't remember because you were freaked out by someone's blood on your dress." Draken continued and ask her other palm for him to clean as she did so.

"Welp sorry, that was my first time seeing blood that much, I was scared if it was my wound."

"Yeah, you did scared all of us and what an idiot for you to come all the way to the battle field, do you know how dangerous it was?" Draken said again, now with a little bit of mad tone, making her and Takemichi fall in silent.

The guilt immediately ingulf in her, even though he was a bit harsh by the words but Draken was right that she did something so reckless that could danger her own life, good thing the Valhalla never managed to caught her and Chimon on the field.

All her plan to came to that place was only to check out if everyone's okay, also she wants to apologize to Draken and Baji properly.

"I-I'm gonna buy drinks, are you fine with cold tea Y/n-chan?" Takemichi offered, so obvious that he's making an excuse to let the two talks alone.

"Anything is fine, thanks Takemichi-kun." She thanks him, instantly hidden sweat cover all of her face when is now only the two of them in the room.

This is getting too quickly for them to have a moment alone, even Y/n was not expecting that the first thing that she woke up will meet this guy whom she didn't realize by herself, wanted so bad to see him.

Because the first thing that came to her mind when she's in the blood Halloween on that day, Draken is the first person that she wanted to meet again after for so long.

She let out a little hitch when Draken slowly, very slowly, hold her left hand, as he's playing with her fingers. His action again, making her confused of what to react so she just let him play with it.

He lowly chuckled, "You're tall but your fingers are small, cute."

"W-What?"

Realization hit him of what he had done, as he look away while pulled his hand away from her. "No, nothing."

"Draken-kun!" by instinct, Y/n pulled back his one hand with hers, making him startled, a little hidden blush reveal on his right cheek.

"I've got something to say to you!" she started again, but pause when she felt like an idiot where is the first word that she was about to say.